BY SWIFFER

Swiffer Sweeper dry sweeping cloth refills have thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves to clean floors. Dry cloth refills leave your floors up to 3X cleaner than a broom on dirt, dust and hair. Works on Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer SweeperVac and Swiffer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gigi L.
Gigi L.
These products work great and I've really enjoyed using them! However I don't always buy them because they are usually more expensive than the generic brand! I will get them at target and pair it with the bona floor cleaner for my hardwood floors and I really like it! But I still choose the cheaper version over this. I don't really notice much of a difference.
.• k.
.• k.
This product works great at getting the general layer of dust off the flooring. If you have dark floors like me this is a great product to have on hand! I use mine daily and definitely think this is a must have item for the home.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
Swifter is good for everything. I use the dry cloths on our hardwood floor and stairs. I wish both sides were usable instead of just one. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Dannie N.
Dannie N.
Really great in smaller rooms. I tend to have to sweep before then follow up with these. They help to get the last bit of dirt and grime. Great for college dorms as well!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
These are good to use for areas that are hard to get. I like to spray the floor with a solution and use these to spot clean.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mount Airy, GA
I love my swiffer! Makes it easy to clean and very affordable! Only con is the amount that comes in each package.
Mallorey D.
Mallorey D.
Cortland, NY
I have a stiffer wet and dry mop. I absolutely love it. It so simple and makes cleaning so much faster.