BY SWIFFER

Swiffer Sweeper dry sweeping cloth refills have thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves to clean floors. Dry cloth refills leave your floors up to 3X cleaner than a broom on dirt, dust and hair. Works on Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer SweeperVac and Swiffer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Swiffer products are great- and make cleaning your hard floors SO much faster and easier. It is a little bit pricey when it comes to the whole package and purchasing refills- in comparison to a typical mop or broom- but it makes cleaning a much more enjoyable task. You don't have the dust coming back out of the trashcan at you like when you dump a dustpan, just a piece of cloth you throw in the garbage when you are finished. Great product. I would recommend trying!
Felecia S.
Felecia S.
These cloths are great at picking up even the smallest of things all over the floor. Down side of these is as well as it does pick up so much it doesn't pick up everything and you still need some kind of broom and pan to pick up all the lil bits. Do wish the pads and whole system was alittle bigger for more service area
Kari B.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
A swiffer is a absolute must when you have hard floors and lets! We used to have furballs tumbling down the hallways until Purchased a swiffer and these dry clothes. Animal and human hair stick to the clothes so well! And they pick up dust off the floor too! Love!
Gigi L.
Gigi L.
These products work great and I've really enjoyed using them! However I don't always buy them because they are usually more expensive than the generic brand! I will get them at target and pair it with the bona floor cleaner for my hardwood floors and I really like it! But I still choose the cheaper version over this. I don't really notice much of a difference.
Valery F.
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
Perfect for in between cleanings. I like to run these dry sheets in between cleaning days to keep my house tidy. I buy them at target for a very reasonable price. I was tried cheaper alternatives and they do not work the same
.• k.
.• k.
This product works great at getting the general layer of dust off the flooring. If you have dark floors like me this is a great product to have on hand! I use mine daily and definitely think this is a must have item for the home.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
Swifter is good for everything. I use the dry cloths on our hardwood floor and stairs. I wish both sides were usable instead of just one. Kind of pricey but worth it.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Tried to replace our broom with this Swiffer sweeper but it did not pick up anything. This works better as a duster. Save yourself the money and keep your broom.
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
The Swiffer isn't really my favorite cleaning product. I feel like I'm just pushing dirt around. I usually end up following up with a broom and dustpan.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these. They are good at picking up dust and pet hair. I have wood floors so typically use a lot of them though and it can add up price wise!