BY SWIFFER

Swiffer Sweeper 2 In 1 Mop And Broom Floor Cleaner Starter Kit, Pack of 2 see more...

Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I use this swifter on my floors. It's easy to store and very effective. I would definitely reccomend to trying this product. No cons. I got it at target.
C H.
Warwick , RI
These are great for what they are they're never going to completely replace the cleaning or floors but they're great for the day option
Andrea F.
This is good for picking up all of the pet hair that accumulates in our all tile home. It doesn't fly away like when using a broom.
shirie h.
love this convenient and easy to use and also gets the floor clean with out to much effort and have to get hands dirty
Megan H.
Hillsboro, IL
Is very affordable and works great. It is simple to use and it cleans hardwork floors and bathroom tiles wonderfully.
Abi O.
San Francisco, CA
Removes dirt and stain effectively and swiftly as it's name states. Easy to use and replace. Keeps my floors clean
Melody
We live in a house with 2 dogs and all hardwood floors and this picks up so much of all the nasty dirt and hair!
Angel H.
Enid, OK
I love my swiffer. I live in dorms, so the floors are tile. Makes it so much easier and faster to clean.
Kristin P.
Cookeville , TN
Perfect for college dorms, works great and the wet part dries on the floor quickly
Allegra B.
Cleaning was great.. till it broke after using it 2 times. I didn't throw it around, but heavy things on it, etc.. but it somehow still broke pretty quickly

Amazon