BY SWIFFER #18 in Floor Cleaners

Swiffer Sweeper 2 In 1 Mop And Broom Floor Cleaner Starter Kit, Pack of 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
I love the convince of this little guy, but in all honesty, it doesn’t quite do as great of a job as I would like when it comes to getting my floors clean. We have six people, 3 dogs and a cat in this house. Not to mention we have a little barnyard that we spend a great deal of time in. The swifter sweeper is fantastic on the dog fur, but useless on the dirt that is tracked into the house. We don’t have a bit of carpet, so using the disposable cloths gets pricey. What this is great for however, is quick clean ups as well as getting the fur that escaped the broom. We reach for ours daily to use for those quick jobs and to maintain our clean floors!
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
I have hard wood floors in my apartment. I have super long blonde hair that winds up everywhere, in addition I live close to the train so my apartment gets super dusty. A swiffer is a must in my house. It cleans up the dust and hair with ease. I love that you can take apart if you want, as I don't have much room in my NYC apartment.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
The Swiffer Wet-Dry sweeper is a staple of our household cleaning. We use it to pick up dust, dog hair, crumbs, and all other sorts of household debris. It's so convenient to be able to grab one product to clean up different types of messes. Plus it doesn't scare the dog like the regular vacuum.
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I will say that if yo have an animal these things come in handy because my cat sheds every where so rather then taking a broom to a tile floor. i can take a swifter to one. The price is great because it's only a one time big fee. I have brought this again.
Lilianne R.
This product pretty much gets the job done times 2 if you have unexpected guest on there way and you need to spiffy it up real quick the dry cloth picks up dirt and dust and the wet cloth has a top layer made for a quick scrubbing on dry surfaces
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my swifter mop! It's easy to use and affordable! I love how you can just change the pad everyone instead of pushing around old dirt from a mop! The refills are super affordable and you can get it at pretty much any store.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I really like my swifter mop. I use it to clean in-between my regular mopping. It doesn't work well enough to be my only mop. You can use this wet or dry. We do both because the dry is also good for the dog hair. We keep buying !
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
Something about this swiffer that just grabs onto things you didn't know was there. I much prefer it to sweeping, however I still sweep my house as I have an abundance of dog hair on my floor. I also use the refills for dusting!
taylor s.
Lakeville, MN
This product makes your floors spotless! It is very fast and easy to get your floor clean and it has a very nice and clean scent. I purchased mine at walmart and will continue buying this. I recommend to others!
Abbey L.
Bay city, MI
This makes my job so much easier and less messy. I love to take the wet ones and use them to wash my walls. Get the amazing smell of gain and I don't kill my kneck and shoulders washing walls.