Swiffer® Steamboost™ powered by BISSELL® Steam Pads - Open Window Fresh Scent uploaded by dianna h.

BY SWIFFER #40 in Carpet Cleaners

Swiffer Bissell SteamBoost Steampad Open Window Fresh Scent Refills: Refills Steam-activated cleaning pads Safe on finished wood, laminate and tile

• Do these come in any other scents? I have used about 20 o...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberley B.
Bonney Lake, WA
These work really well and smell really good! They don’t make my floors sticky at all- some of their Swiffer wipes dry with a sticky residue, but this one doesn’t! Good price, definitely bought more than once!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
It took me awhile to get on the Swiffer band wagon. But since we replaced a carpeted living room with wood flooring I have had nothing but doggie hair dust bunnies every where. I originally bought the cleaning cloth pad that you had to wash after using it. Well that got old really quickly. Now I'm on board with a few minutes of figure eight "swiffering" and then gloating as I toss out the filthy used pad into the trash. Be gone dirt!

Now with all my extra free time for sport I watch Amazon for price drops on my Swiffer refill pads.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
The reason I didn't give it five stars is because it only shoots out of one side and I did everything they suggested and it didn't work. I think it's great for cleaning and lightweight for me since I have cancer it's easier to use to clean and again it does a great job as long as both sides would work!
Robyn L.
Baytown, TX
Oh my goodness! I love these pads. They smell AMAZING! The only problem that I have had is sometimes it seems to leave a film or residue behind. When it starts to dry out and you use the steam from the 'mop' it smells just like it did when you pulled it out of the packaging.
Maya P.
We have tile floors in our house so swiffer wipes are so easy and convenient to use when our floors need a good wipe down. They are easy to use and clean up nicely but sometimes dry out to quickly which means we have to use more than one wipe to clean a small area of the house. I would still recommend these to someone wanting to clean their tile/marble/wood floors though since they are a simple way to clean up.
Lexi D.
I wasn't even totally sure what the steam cleaner would do on our all wood floors and bathroom tiles... then I used it and our floors havd never and could never be cleaner. I always pick these Fresh Scent refill pads because the fragrance isn't overpowering and they literally smell like we left all the windows open.

Honestly, everyone needs this Swiffer steam cleaner!!!
Becca B.
Dille, WV
The swiffer is an aboslutly amazing investment. If i were yoy i would go buy one. I own three and oh my goah i xould ask for better results. The best thing i could have ever bought has got to be the swiffer. Invest!!! Invest!! Is all i got to say. You wont regret
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
They smell so good, I love using these it makes my kitchen floors shine and makes the kitchen feel fresh and clean like spring time. I always open the windows after using this and let the breeze come through it's honestly calming. That's how awesome these are, if only they cost a little less but you can almost always find a coupon or get it on sell.
Hali C.
Macomb, OK
I use my Swiffer Wet Jet almost everyday, especially in my kitchen.
They have a variety of smell and scents and it is so much more useable
for spot cleaning, as you don't have to get out the bucket and heavy mop.
For as much as a person would use them, they are pretty affordable and
I'm always finding coupons to add to the awesomeness!
Autumn E.
I would say that this product is good for light cleaning, but not big messes. It will clean up well if you keep up with your cleaning once a week, but will not work well for heavy duty cleaning. It has a fresh, flowery scent. It is also quite expensive. I have recently switched to the great value brand at walmart as it is cheaper.
Corbin R.
Do these come in any other scents? I have used about 20 of these pads and I'm looking for a new smell!