BY SWIFFER #85 in Cleaning Tools

ZBN1034 Features Max sweeper mop Removes dust, dirt, hair and allergens from floors, furniture, electronics Designed to help improve cleaning productivity Traps dust, dirt, hair and allergens from floors, furniture and electronics Safe for wood,... see more...

Mindi E.
Tyler
Love this! Anything swiffer is my go to! It's easy to use and my kids help with it as well! It's in my price range and it's easy to put up because it's not bulky! I have bought a few friends and family one for house warming gifts as well! Worth the buy!
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I like Swifter brand because they make it easier to clean Ur floors. U have the wet pads which r great for a quick mop job. Then u have the one that squirts out cleaner which is my favorite can't get easier than that. They also have the dry sheets for dusting Ur hard wood floors,not to happy with that one or the hand held dusters,they just don't do exactly what they say it does.  But I gave 5 stars because the wet one and squirting one works awesome.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I like using Swiffer because it's quick. I don't usually buy the refills I just use a wet rag and clean up spills. I can also use it on my ceiling and a mop walls up high which is a great way to keep the house spic-and-span.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite cleaning product. It works so well and honestly is so good I could never use another mop. It works great for areas with a lot of dust as well where a regular duster can't quite get it clean.
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
My husband is obsessed with cleaning all of the floors in our house with this. Also any time anyone comes to our place the first thing they mention are how shiney our floors are.
Melissa O.
Fort Valley, GA
I do not like this mop at all! I hate that even after moping, the floor never feels clean no matter how hard I scrub with the mop.
Ashley K.
Works very well & is very easy to use.  The scent is nice too, it's nothing like those other brands that smell chemicals.
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
works pretty well! sometimes the pads wont stay on the mop head but other than that no complaints!!! i reccomend
tiffany f.
Romford, Romford
This is a great product for tiles, hardwood floors and lino. It picks up bothe the dirt you see and do not see. I would not recommend it for a deep clean day but it is good for daily wipe. For the amount of wipes you get in a pack it is a reasonable amount.
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
I love the swifter mop. Im not a fan of household chores but this is something even I can handle. Quick and easy to use. Love it!