Swiffer Household Cleaner and Disinfectants Fresh Scent 2 ct

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Swiffer household cleaner and disinfectants fresh scent 2 ct

Is this a good brand to go with??
Does it smell good?
How does this work on hardwood floors?
Start your review of Swiffer Household Cleaner and Disinfectants Fresh Scent 2 ct!
This is a great product! I love the smell and the convenience of the applicator. I works like a charm. Everyone can always tell when I've cleaned the floors!
I love my swiffer mop. It's honestly the best thing I could've bought to clean my house. It's easy to use without having a dirty bucket of water to deal with
I use this to clean my local church when I volunteer. The smell is amazing and it's so easy to use. Just throw on the pad and bottle and toss when finished..
Las vegas, NV
This is a spot cleaner vs man entire floor cleaner. I use this mostly for pet messes. The price is ok. But I think the size could be bigger for the price.
Phila , PA
Doesn’t seem to get the floor clean and leaves I️t sticky . Does have a good scent but not worth the money you pay . I️ purchased this product at sams club
Love how it leaves ALL my floors (Wood& Ceramique) super clean & shinny. The smell is so fresh! I have not moped my floors for months! Swiffer does it all!
Peachtree Cor, GA
My swifter wet jet makes my life so much eaiser. It make cleaning up after a baby so much quicker. The liquid cleaner works well and dries fast. I love it.
Muskego, WI
Quick easy cleanup for the floors whether you need to clean the whole floir or just a spot clean up. The scent is amazing and freshens up the whole house.
Selkirk, MB
Quick and easy to clean when you're on the go with kids! I work full time and keeping the house clean with 2 boys is a priority of mine this really helps!
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Love using this product everyday and I will never change to another product because there is not greater product than this to keep up with a busy household