Swiffer Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator, Tide Original, 27 oz Spray Bottle, 6/Carton uploaded by Natalie b.Swiffer Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator, Tide Original, 27 oz Spray Bottle, 6/Carton uploaded by Desirea N.

BY SWIFFER

Natalie b.
Natalie b.
LOVE this product. I have three dogs and two indoor cats, plus two toddlers and this product keeps my home smelling fresh and clean. Like I have been doing laundry all day, and who doesn't love the smell of fresh laundry?!
Desirea N.
Desirea N.
KATY, TX
I love the smell of this. I use it on my sheets and couches just to freshen up the house before guest arrive.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I use this to freshen up my bedding, clothes, and linens between washes along with spritzing on my shoes to keep them smelling fresh.  The smell is really great and helps to keep harder to wash items smelling clean, like blankets and throw pillows.