Swiffer Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator, Tide Original, 27 oz Spray Bottle, 6/Carton uploaded by Stephanie B.Swiffer Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator, Tide Original, 27 oz Spray Bottle, 6/Carton uploaded by Desirea N.Swiffer Fabric Refresher & Odor Eliminator, Tide Original, 27 oz Spray Bottle, 6/Carton uploaded by Natalie b.

BY SWIFFER

Febreze FABRIC doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors from fabrics that you wish you could wash with OdorClear Technology, leaving your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. The fine mist works deep in fabrics, cleaning them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze FABRIC, uplifting freshness is simply a spray away. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I am a long time Febreze fan. Febreze and Tide make a great combo smell. It has a clean fresh smell to it, which is great for what I use it for. I like using this fabric spray on the things that can’t be cleaned all the time, like the couch cushions and curtains. I use it weekly and it last me a long time. I like to option to spray not only side ways but vertical as well. It is well worth the price!
Savanna H.
Love anything that has tide scent. This really helps my furniture smell fresh. It will take a short time to dry so don’t put it on something any expect it to dry immediately. Give it some time to set.
Tara N.
I use this to freshen up my bedding, clothes, and linens between washes along with spritzing on my shoes to keep them smelling fresh.  The smell is really great and helps to keep harder to wash items smelling clean, like blankets and throw pillows.
Natalie b.
LOVE this product. I have three dogs and two indoor cats, plus two toddlers and this product keeps my home smelling fresh and clean. Like I have been doing laundry all day, and who doesn't love the smell of fresh laundry?!
Desirea N.
Katy, TX
I love the smell of this. I use it on my sheets and couches just to freshen up the house before guest arrive.
Jeanette P.
prince george
One of my favourite febreze product smells great and leaves my house smelling clean. Wish it was antibacterial though.