BY SWIFFER #74 in Cleaning Tools

Manufacturer: Procter & Gamble. 6 Kits. It's easier than ever to clean when you use a flexible extension-handle duster. Wrap-around fiber's dust-locking design ensures thorough debris pick up. Pivoting head locks into four different positions for cleaning angled surfaces such as ceiling fans, cabinet corners and baseboards. Extendable handle allows you to get to high and low areas. Bristle Material: Microfiber; Bristle Length: N/A; Bristle Depth: N/A; Bristle Color: Yellow. Customers also search for: Extendable Handle; All-Purpose Cleaner; Disposable Cleaning Pads; Cleaning; Jan/San; Janitorial; Maintenance; Sanitation; Wipe-Down, Discount Extension-Handle Duster, 3 ft. Handle, Buy Extension-Handle Duster, 3 ft. Handle, Wholesale Extension-Handle Duster, 3 ft. Handle, 100370008207, PGC 82074, Broom Handles and Replacement Parts see more...

Anjali S.
This little gadget makes dusting a lot easier, especially for hard to reach surfaces. Would recommend to everyone. Something that I always keep in my cleaning supplies closet. Purchase at Target or Walmart for the best price.
Carla B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I am very glad that I tried the Swiffer Extension-Handle Duster.  I bought this at Target for a good price.

Pros:  Easy to use, Reaches lots of different areas of my house, each pad lasts a decent lenght of time

Cons:  If you don't put the pad on correctly, it sometimes comes off until you put it on the right way

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
This thing is a life saver. I have high ceilings and I'm 5'2 so my reach does not get me very far. Not only can I get the hard to reach areas in my house but I know I'm not going to be flinging up a bunch of dust because the magic of Swiffer means it's trapped in there. I am a big fan and will always recommend!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
The only thing I would change is the length of the handle to be a bit bigger but it totally gets the job done with ease.  I never have cobwebs or dust around thanks to this amazing product.  The scent doesn't stay and I haven't really noticed a smell at all
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product. We use it for the fans in our home, shelves, and tvs. I find them to be very accessible at stores and make the task of dusting easy peasy especially in those hard to reach areas. Price point is good and they offer coupons every so often.
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
These are a life saver for hard to reach spots and when you need to do a quick dust-through before company arrives. This is the only way I am able to get my husband to dust around the house, so I will be keeping these around for a while!
Kymouye W.
These are better than any other dusting tool I have ever used. They do a great job of getting everything. It is small and flexible. They last a good amount of times also I change them every 4th dusting.
Andrew D.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing! Lasts long, easy to use, and actually does pick up dust very well in all places. Mostly use it in my car, but also great in the living room and for ceiling fans!
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Swiffer makes my very favorite sister ever. Dust and dirt cling to the duster to make cleaning easy. It's therapeutic to see all the dust lift from the surfaces in my home.
Cari S.
I love these things. They're expensive so I don't buy them anymore but they do work good! The extender is very handy as well. If they were cheaper, I would buy them much more often.