Swiffer Dusters Multi-Surface Refills - 10ct

by Swiffer

#7 in Surface Care

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean.

How often do you guys replace the duster head?
Is it as helpful as people say.
Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com meu canal no you tube e também queria conhecer seu produtinhos você poderia me ajuda mandando seu produtinhos?
Start your review of Swiffer Dusters Multi-Surface Refills - 10ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just wish that they lasted a little bit longer and I didn't have to throw them away after every use.. in reviews
Cherifa S.
Guer , 56380
J'aime beaucoup il enleve très bien les poussière que j'ai chez moi jen utilise à chaque fois les poussière s'accroche très bien à la lavette.
EliSabeth D.
Decorator Expert Level 2
J’aime bien ce produit, les recharges permettent de réutiliser le swiffer. Il est extra, j’en ai toujours à la maison.
member-2dff2ef1f
Makes Dustin a breeze and no strain on my back or shoulders dusting the fans and higher places that are hard to get to with a reg. Duster. Very effective. Doesn't disappoint. I'd def. buy it again.
Amanda G.
Colton, NY
the swifter duster is better than using any other product. the dust just collects right to it instead of dusting it and the dust flying all over which is great specially with someone with allergies
Cl H.
Plus de poil de chiens qui s'envole loorsque je fais la poussière.je revis! Je vous le recommande si vous avez des animaux dont les piils sont envahissants!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
These are the best duster, picks up dust and dirt super effortlessly and amazing. This product is very effective and you buy the wand once, what you have to buy is the refills. I buy these at Walmart, I highly recommend it.
sara V.
74580 Viry
Amazing duster products, being using this since it came out and I am so happy with it! recommend this to everyone!
wafae B.
sauvian
J'ai beaucoup d'étagères et de surfaces dans ma maison et ils recueillent la poussière bien sûr. Cela rend le dépoussiérage 100 fois plus facile parce qu'il ramasse tout et retient ensuite la poussière pour que je ne reçoive pas des lapins de poussière méchants dans mon visage. J'aime ces
Mariouma S.
I am using the swiffer dusters cleaner for many years now and I'm satisfied with the efficacy of this product, it removes dust and keep places nice and clean. I recommend this product, very easy and fast to use and I will keep buying it to clean my house
Debbie H.
Cambridge, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer Dusters Multi-Surface Refills - 10ct uploaded by Debbie H.
For someone who hates dusting, the convenience of the Swiffer Duster helps! I place is so dusty that I still like to do a proper wipe down sometimes, these are so easy and quick that I don’t mind keeping up on it. I just which that they weren’t so wasteful - but it’s good that I can usually do my whole place with one cause they hold so much!