Swiffer Dusters Cleaner Refills Unscented

by Swiffer

#4 in Surface Care

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean.

Is it as helpful as people say.
Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com meu canal no you tube e também queria conhecer seu produtinhos você poderia me ajuda mandando seu produtinhos?
Does this product really work and is it as fluffy as seen on television or is it a rip off?
Start your review of Swiffer Dusters Cleaner Refills Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just wish that they lasted a little bit longer and I didn't have to throw them away after every use.. in 1 review
a month agoZion, IL
these dusters are perfect for all your dusting needs. Holds dust amazingly well and once cloth duster is full toss in the trash. It would be nice to see scented dusters. I will be buying again and recommend for the cleaning power P.S. dirty blinds ? now you see the dirt and dust grab a duster then you don't
3 months agoBakersfield , CA
These little dusters are awesome. They're the perfect size for small hard to reach areas. I have a pack of these in the office and at home and love using them. Its not super heavy duty which is okay since I use them to clean smaller areas. They are great at picking the dust up, they definitely do the trick.
2 years agoPendergrass, GA
These are just OK in my opinion I feel like they fall off the plastic wand. But I think that the dust sticks to the material as described and advertised. I wish that there was a way to make theSwiffer stick to the plastic one better. Are usually grab a box at the grocery store whenever I pass them down the cleaning Isle. I think that the price is fair but I would like to see other products out there that compared to this one. I would definitely be open to try competing brands.
3 years agosarasota, FL
I clean for a living and I just have to share how much i love the swiffer dusters. They make dusting so much more efficient. Unlike other dusters where the dust is just flying around, the swiffer duster traps the dust in. The only thing I do not like about these is the price and thats why it didnt get 5 stars :)
2 years agoGermantown, MD
These are great duster refills but way more pricey than the store brands which are pretty equal in quality to me. Bought these At Walmart and they do a great job - just think they're a bit pricey. I would probably go with a more budget friendly option next time for how quickly I go through duster refills.
7 months agoMontgomry Vlg, MD
We absolutely love this product. We have two dogs who shed, and the house gets dusty pretty quickly. The swiffer effectively picks up hair, dust, dander, etc. very quickly. It is easy to clean fans, window sills, around the door/window molding, baseboards and dust every part of the house. One duster holds a lot of dust and hair. We do not know where we would be without these. Definitely recommend!
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
There not great but there not bad. What i do like about them is that hey are small and easy to store and they have refills. The thing that i dont like is that they dont last long. After 2 uses you have to replace the duster. It is very to use , if i catch it on sale i will re buy.
3 years agoZachary , LA
I am in love with this with the Swiffer brand, but this is my absolute favorite product! All I do is spray a little pledge onto it and dust away, it's very effective in cleaning and holding onto the nasty dirt and debris! They smell good too, especially the lavender :-)
3 years agoToledo, ohio
These are incredible. Any dust will stick unto it like a magnet. My mom as one and i used it and i got one not too long after. I use mine on all my ceiling fans and don't have to worry about wetting a rag or put out my hand to catch the dust that may fall on my bed r floor..
a year agoMorrow, GA
you know these sure do come in handy when the walls , ceilings , fans , windows , mirrors and everything else gets dusty. they get annoying when it gathers so much that it starts too fall off but at least its gathering something