BY SWIFFER #7 in Surface Care

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Is it as helpful as people say.7 Answers
  • Does this product really work and is it as fluffy as seen...7 Answers
  • Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com ...1 Answers
Swiffer Dusters Cleaner Refills Unscented
  • "I just wish that they lasted a little bit longer and I didn't have to throw them away after every use.. " in 1 review
Cassandra B.
I seriously don't know what I would do without these. I use them almost daily, both in my home and in my client's. They actually pick up quite a bit of dust and debris and you can even wash them a few times to get more use out of them.
Amber H.
mooresville
I love how well these work!! I have a German Shepherd who seems to collect dust from outside like no other!! I literally have to dust daily to keep the inside of my house from looking like a dirt track resides beside of us.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
These are my favorite to dust with not only does it get all the dust off stuff but it sticks to it instead of putting dust all in the air for me to breathe in.. it's great.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love using these for dusting especially in the nooks and crannies like on my banisters, ceiling fans, blinds and lampshades. Does a great job at picking up all dirt, dust, and hair.

they are soft enough to use on everything without scratching or messing with the surfaces.
Kehlief C.
I love how easy these make cleaning fan blades and window blinds. Flexible, light weight and easy to use, I turn to these when I want fast and effective cleaning.
Miranda M.
I have a lot of shelves and surfaces in my home and they collect dust of course. this makes dusting 100x easier because it picks up everything and then holds onto the dust so that i'm not getting nasty dust bunnies in my face. LOVE these
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
These are just OK in my opinion I feel like they fall off the plastic wand. But I think that the dust sticks to the material as described and advertised. I wish that there was a way to make theSwiffer stick to the plastic one better. Are usually grab a box at the grocery store whenever I pass them down the cleaning Isle. I think that the price is fair but I would like to see other products out there that compared to this one. I would definitely be open to try competing brands.
Holly G.
sarasota, FL
I clean for a living and I just have to share how much i love the swiffer dusters. They make dusting so much more efficient. Unlike other dusters where the dust is just flying around, the swiffer duster traps the dust in. The only thing I do not like about these is the price and thats why it didnt get 5 stars :)
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
These are great duster refills but way more pricey than the store brands which are pretty equal in quality to me. Bought these At Walmart and they do a great job - just think they're a bit pricey. I would probably go with a more budget friendly option next time for how quickly I go through duster refills.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
There not great but there not bad. What i do like about them is that hey are small and easy to store and they have refills. The thing that i dont like is that they dont last long. After 2 uses you have to replace the duster. It is very to use , if i catch it on sale i will re buy.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product really work and is it as fluffy as seen on television or is it a rip off?
Jalen W.
Selma, AL
Is it as helpful as people say.
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
How many dusters come in a pack?
Gracielle S.
Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com meu canal no you tube e também queria conhecer seu produtinhos você poderia me ajuda mandando seu produtinhos?

back