BY SWIFFER #11 in Surface Care

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Is it as helpful as people say.7 Answers
  • Does this product really work and is it as fluffy as seen on tele...7 Answers
  • Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com meu cana...1 Answers
Swiffer Dusters Cleaner Refills Unscented
  • "I just wish that they lasted a little bit longer and I didn't have to throw them away after every use.. " in 1 review
Amber H.
mooresville
I love how well these work!! I have a German Shepherd who seems to collect dust from outside like no other!! I literally have to dust daily to keep the inside of my house from looking like a dirt track resides beside of us.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
I love using these for dusting especially in the nooks and crannies like on my banisters, ceiling fans, blinds and lampshades. Does a great job at picking up all dirt, dust, and hair.

they are soft enough to use on everything without scratching or messing with the surfaces.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
These are just OK in my opinion I feel like they fall off the plastic wand. But I think that the dust sticks to the material as described and advertised. I wish that there was a way to make theSwiffer stick to the plastic one better. Are usually grab a box at the grocery store whenever I pass them down the cleaning Isle. I think that the price is fair but I would like to see other products out there that compared to this one. I would definitely be open to try competing brands.
Holly G.
sarasota, FL
I clean for a living and I just have to share how much i love the swiffer dusters. They make dusting so much more efficient. Unlike other dusters where the dust is just flying around, the swiffer duster traps the dust in. The only thing I do not like about these is the price and thats why it didnt get 5 stars :)
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
These are great duster refills but way more pricey than the store brands which are pretty equal in quality to me. Bought these At Walmart and they do a great job - just think they're a bit pricey. I would probably go with a more budget friendly option next time for how quickly I go through duster refills.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
There not great but there not bad. What i do like about them is that hey are small and easy to store and they have refills. The thing that i dont like is that they dont last long. After 2 uses you have to replace the duster. It is very to use , if i catch it on sale i will re buy.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am in love with this with the Swiffer brand, but this is my absolute favorite product! All I do is spray a little pledge onto it and dust away, it's very effective in cleaning and holding onto the nasty dirt and debris! They smell good too, especially the lavender :-)
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are incredible. Any dust will stick unto it like a magnet. My mom as one and i used it and i got one not too long after. I use mine on all my ceiling fans and don't have to worry about wetting a rag or put out my hand to catch the dust that may fall on my bed r floor..
Hannah K.
I hate dusting, but swiffer makes it so easy! All you do is pop a new refill on the handle and start dusting! It's great to reach fan blades and other high spaces. It picks up all the dust my eyes can see and leaves everything with a nice shiny finish. I definitely would recommend these to other people who want a convenient way to dust.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like the swiffer dusters, but I wished they lasted longer. It's pretty cheap to buy, but they just don't last as long as they should. not really a scent to them. They are great for dusting blinds. I would buy them again because they are easy to use.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product really work and is it as fluffy as seen on television or is it a rip off?
Jalen W.
Selma, AL
Is it as helpful as people say.
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
How many dusters come in a pack?
Gracielle S.
Oie vim falar que . Estou presisando de uma ajudinha com meu canal no you tube e também queria conhecer seu produtinhos você poderia me ajuda mandando seu produtinhos?