BY SWIFFER #34 in Cleaning Tools

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean with Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Scent.

• Do they keep the scent the entire use?1 Answers
  • Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I 1 Answers
  • What are some unconventional ways to use this product?2 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything about this Swiffer kit. Since originally trying Swiffer cleaning/dusting products I've never went back to my old ones. Swiffer captures all the dust, pet hair and even small crumbs, & literally cuts my cleaning time in half, leaving me more time to tackle other areas of my home that need cleaning, or even just some time for some R&R. It really takes the hassle out of dusting. As a busy mom of two, with very minimal free time, this is a product that I love stocking up on & always try to have on hand when I need it. It's simple to hold & small enough to maneuver around even the trickiest areas. They are very lightweight, easy to use & compact enough to store away easily. Best of all, when you're dusting, the swiffer releases hints of freshness from the Febreze!! Heavenly♡ Another added bonus is they're very inexpensive & last quite a while.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love the SWIFFER DUSTER perfect to clean windows and small spaces, it has an affordable price I buy this at Big Lots
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
These work okay but don't do well on places that collect dust quickly like fan blades and air vents. They are good for light every day dusting though!
Nicole P.
These are soo easy to use! I love them for a quick clean up when I'm expecting guests last minute and they're easy to replace.
Martha Q.
I can now reach to the fan and clean all the dust from doors baseboards windows great product
Jacque C.
Jacksonville, NC
These smell amazing, but don't last very long. We live on a farm and have 5 dogs. I use one every other day and sometimes it doesn't pick up all the dust.
Raegan H.
There is literally absolutely no reason for these to be scented but I don't even care because they smell so good. It's like a magic wand that sprinkles lavender goodness and collects dead skin cells and cat hair
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great for cleaning hard to reach areas like ceiling fans and blinds. Plus the scent is inviting.
Love the scent of these and it actually sticks to what your cleaning. It fast and gets the job done very easily.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I love using the Swiffer Dusters! It makes it so easy to clean. I wanted to try this out for the scent and it smells nice. It's a little strong for me when I first used it and it guest l hurt my nose a little. After a few uses, the scent wasn't so strong. Picks up the dust great!
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
What are some unconventional ways to use this product?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Do they keep the scent the entire use?
Kim G.
How soon are you tossing these? How long are they lasting for you?
Nicole M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I