BY SWIFFER #34 in Cleaning Tools

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean with Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Scent.

• Do they keep the scent the entire use?1 Answers
  • Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I 1 Answers
  • What are some unconventional ways to use this product?2 Answers
Christina D.
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
I just love these things! They smell, work great, and I actually swear that I slightly enjoy dusting now! I can actually reach places I couldn't even get to before and I can do it quite easily. They are great at really trapping dust and excellent for getting around delicate items like desks and electronics.
Cassie K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
There are my ultimate favorite! They are quick and easy to use. I'm a foster mom to up to five children at any given time. We need fast and easy to balance all of the diverse needs. Plus! They smell good!
Candice G.
Winder, GA
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
These little dusters pick up dust and hold it. I love them because I am not just moving dust with a rag from one place to another. Or sweeping into the air only to irritate my dust allergies.
veronica c.
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
Being a new mom all over again is exhausting no matter how experienced you are! So anything that makes life easier is a blessing!! These wonderfully scented disposable dusters area must!
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
I love that i can reach my ceilings with it, and it makes dusting easier. Plus I don't have to feel the the grease on my hands with the spray stuff. The swifter gets it all. And its so much faster to clean with the swifter. Also has a great smell.
Raegan H.
There is literally absolutely no reason for these to be scented but I don't even care because they smell so good. It's like a magic wand that sprinkles lavender goodness and collects dead skin cells and cat hair
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Honestly, I can't say that the Dusters make a huge difference without pairing them with a liquid cleaner afterwards. I love how soft these are however, and the lavender smell is really nice. They're great for dusting the interior of a car though.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really like using these around the house which come in handy cleaning the fan blades. I like that I can give the dusters to my boys and it traps all the dust in the fibers without it just moving the dust around
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
My husband and I were using these to dust in a room after a roommate moved out and found them to be very messy. They either didn't remove the dust, swirled it around more or would clump up and drop on the floor.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
These refills really work great not only do they pick up the dust like they are suppose to, they smell great too. Makes cleaning take half the time vs the spray and dust rag method we used when i was growing up
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
What are some unconventional ways to use this product?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Do they keep the scent the entire use?
Kim G.
How soon are you tossing these? How long are they lasting for you?
Nicole M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I