BY SWIFFER #34 in Cleaning Tools

Uses thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ to trap and lock up to 2X more dust than a feather duster. Dusts virtually any surface for a great clean with Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Scent.

• Do they keep the scent the entire use?1 Answers
  • Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I 1 Answers
  • What are some unconventional ways to use this product?2 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything about this Swiffer kit. Since originally trying Swiffer cleaning/dusting products I've never went back to my old ones. Swiffer captures all the dust, pet hair and even small crumbs, & literally cuts my cleaning time in half, leaving me more time to tackle other areas of my home that need cleaning, or even just some time for some R&R. It really takes the hassle out of dusting. As a busy mom of two, with very minimal free time, this is a product that I love stocking up on & always try to have on hand when I need it. It's simple to hold & small enough to maneuver around even the trickiest areas. They are very lightweight, easy to use & compact enough to store away easily. Best of all, when you're dusting, the swiffer releases hints of freshness from the Febreze!! Heavenly♡ Another added bonus is they're very inexpensive & last quite a while.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Swiffer Duster Refill Lavender Vanilla more...
My mother is a professional housekeeper and she always keeps this as part of her tools. They are very easy to use and really pick up lots of dust from hard to reach areas. Her favorite place to use these is to clean blinds one by one. They reach in there and grab the dust without messing up the blinds. They are soft too so you don't run the risk of scratching any furniture. Only thing is the price. They could be bit cheaper specially since you only get 12 per box.
Sarah H.
Winchester, KY
I absolutely love swiffer dusters so I was totally stoked when I saw they had one of my favorite scents, lavender-vanilla. However, when using the product, it didn't smell like lavender or vanilla at all. The best description I can give is that it smells like faux-flowers. Will it still clean as good as a regular swiffer duster? Sure. However the false scent made my nose run. If I were you, I would stick to the original scent.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
These dusters are good for a light layer of dust. The fibers pick dirt up well. But if you have a thick layer of dust, this doesn't pick it up, it kinda sweeps across and leaves marks on the surface. I also use it to clean computer monitor and TV screen. Does a good job. The dust doesn't spread around when cleaning. Putting the refill onto wand/stick and taking it off is easy. It also comes with the scent of Febreze so after you clean, it leaves a pleasant scent.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
I love using the Swiffer Dusters! It makes it so easy to clean. I wanted to try this out for the scent and it smells nice. It's a little strong for me when I first used it and it guest l hurt my nose a little. After a few uses, the scent wasn't so strong. Picks up the dust great!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I use these ALLOT here in Spring/Summer we kind of live in a bit of dust bowl literally with the Mountains all around us here in the Northeast corner of OREGON, my Grandparents lived here before us and every time we visited it was always dusty but until you live in it yourself it is hard to know just how much work it really is everyday so very GLAD to have products like these now :)
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
Review for: Swiffer Duster Refill Lavender Vanilla more...
The first time I used these I was so obsessed. The smell is so wonderful and it makes you happy to be cleaning. I love that it leaves a scent behind to after dusting. These are very easy to use and you are able to get into the tough places with these dusters.
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
This is one of my favorite products. I have hardwood stairs, as well as wooden blinds these attract dust like there is no tomorrow. The Swiffer Dusters are awesome at picking up all of the hair, dust and other particles, and easy enough that even my husband can do it. Lavender is also my favorite smell of all the Swiffer products
Katie L.
Eugene, OR
When I was an interior detailer, we used Swiffer Dusters all the time. Especially on the dash. At first they look like they work pretty well. Upon closer look, a fine layer of dust is left behind or some just gets pushed to the end of the stroke. You just have to go back over it a few times. It's not really that big of an issue.
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Comfort Disposable 16Ct more...
I love my swiffer, it is light and easy to use. The product is really expensive but I found using an old rag with my swiffer does the job! I like the swiffer jet cleaning solution so I buy it, cut it open, put it in a spray bottle and spray my floor before cleaning! Leaves my floors clean and makes my house smell good!
Devon M.
Ashburn, VA
What are some unconventional ways to use this product?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Do they keep the scent the entire use?
Kim G.
How soon are you tossing these? How long are they lasting for you?
Nicole M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does it leave a scent behind such as on what you clean? I