BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Jada J.
Naples, FL
Fantastic product ! These littke babies really trap the dust . You can squeeze them into tight space and they capture dust , dirt and hair like a dream.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pag40509Ea Cleaner, Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, 6&Quot; Handle, Swiffer Dusters Kit, 180 Unscented, 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
These are the best! I love the fact that they are disposable because lets face it, after dusting you really dont want to reuse a duster! These are great for reaching high shelves, ceiling fans, bed frames, you name it. My house has been sooo much cleaner ever since i started using these
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit is so convenient and is perfect for quick and easy dusting. There is a subtle and pleasant scent on the dusters. I love using these daily or as needed to dust away the dust bunnies around my house. The price point is a bit high for the amount of dusters you get but i dont think twice about buying them. My two young daughters love using these to help dust around the house. Very easy to assemble.
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
I hate dusting with a passion because of all the hard to reach places and having to moved stuff around so you don’t knock it over. These swiffer dusters allow me to keep things in their place and dust without having to move anything because they are so light and skinny they can reach into any area that needs a cleaning. I recommend these to anyone that hates dusting using a cloth! I also keep one of these in my car so I can dust off the interior when I am just waiting in my car for someone or at a red light for a quick clean! Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything about this Swiffer kit. Since originally trying Swiffer cleaning/dusting products I've never went back to my old ones. Swiffer captures all the dust, pet hair and even small crumbs, & literally cuts my cleaning time in half, leaving me more time to tackle other areas of my home that need cleaning, or even just some time for some R&R. It really takes the hassle out of dusting. As a busy mom of two, with very minimal free time, this is a product that I love stocking up on & always try to have on hand when I need it. It's simple to hold & small enough to maneuver around even the trickiest areas. They are very lightweight, easy to use & compact enough to store away easily. Best of all, they're very inexpensive & last quite a while.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
Love this duster. It actually picks up the dust and doesn't just throw it back up in the air. The handle is easily attached to the extender. I'm a loyal customer and have always recommend this to people. I love seeing just how much dust is picked up around the house.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, Other more...
I constantly get refills of the SWIFFER duster’s, which is what this is. It’s really effective at trapping and locking the dust off of so many of the surfaces in my home. I noticed that the dust is picked up very easily by this product and it’s contained within the product pretty well. I get about three uses out of each duster cloth depending on the severity of the dust. We usually dust pretty strictly weekly so the dust accumulation is not really too bad. I noticed there’s more dust accumulation during the winter and in those instances I’m able to only use the duster once or twice. I love getting the scented refill, leaving a febreeze sent around my house.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
As i said i am a big cleaning freak and these are always stacked up high in my house, i dust all day lol, specially after having a baby maybe i get paranoid sometimes way to much but these are my favorite, i like how easy they work and pick up the dust!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Review for: System Of 5 more...
I like this swifter cleaner kit. It clean up very good and you can set the longer of the cleaner to clean place that are difficult to clean!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
This is pretty convenient and affordable. I wish the dust stuck to it a little more than it does but for the most part it does a fairly well job!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?