BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Genny W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I first tried these at work and fell in love.  They are a litte pricey but well worth it. They really do the best job ever of keeping dust trapped while your cleaning.  I would highly recommend this to anyone . Easy to find in stores and very effective.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
As i said i am a big cleaning freak and these are always stacked up high in my house, i dust all day lol, specially after having a baby maybe i get paranoid sometimes way to much but these are my favorite, i like how easy they work and pick up the dust!
Amanda W.
I love using this swiffter dusters i love the ones with a fragrance. They collect the dust. It doesnt just shuffle the dust everywhere. I even get my 12 year old son to help me with the dusting and he loves using this. A really great price i find them at walmart and i know they work so well that no matter what price i would still buy them
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love it helps me reach tuff small dusty places especially if your short lol its extendable , and it locks in dust i to place with it flowimg in the air.
Nicole M.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Great to reach those "hard to reach" dusty areas. It really clings on to the dirt and picks it up without dropping pieces. Easy clean up
Jada J.
Naples, FL
Fantastic product ! These littke babies really trap the dust . You can squeeze them into tight space and they capture dust , dirt and hair like a dream.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pag40509Ea Cleaner, Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, 6&Quot; Handle, Swiffer Dusters Kit, 180 Unscented, 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
These are the best! I love the fact that they are disposable because lets face it, after dusting you really dont want to reuse a duster! These are great for reaching high shelves, ceiling fans, bed frames, you name it. My house has been sooo much cleaner ever since i started using these
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
I hate dusting with a passion because of all the hard to reach places and having to moved stuff around so you don’t knock it over. These swiffer dusters allow me to keep things in their place and dust without having to move anything because they are so light and skinny they can reach into any area that needs a cleaning. I recommend these to anyone that hates dusting using a cloth! I also keep one of these in my car so I can dust off the interior when I am just waiting in my car for someone or at a red light for a quick clean! Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything about this Swiffer kit. Since originally trying Swiffer cleaning/dusting products I've never went back to my old ones. Swiffer captures all the dust, pet hair and even small crumbs, & literally cuts my cleaning time in half, leaving me more time to tackle other areas of my home that need cleaning, or even just some time for some R&R. It really takes the hassle out of dusting. As a busy mom of two, with very minimal free time, this is a product that I love stocking up on & always try to have on hand when I need it. It's simple to hold & small enough to maneuver around even the trickiest areas. They are very lightweight, easy to use & compact enough to store away easily. Best of all, they're very inexpensive & last quite a while.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
This is pretty convenient and affordable. I wish the dust stuck to it a little more than it does but for the most part it does a fairly well job!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?