BY SWIFFER #4 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Like using these dusters because it locks into dust and if you have kids with allergies this is perfect I have lots of hard wood surfaces glass table and it does not leave streaks at all
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
Love these. They pick up all of the dust and hold it really well. I like to use them on my blinds and ceiling fans especially.. these make cleaning annoying things like that really easy!
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Even though these are pricey, the convenience out weighs that. You can use them several times, and the duster actually holds the grime in instead of just pushing it around or into the air.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
I would be lost without these swiffer dusters! We are a busy family of 5. The teenage daughters keep us running all the time. I even grab one for the dust in the car for a quick clean-up!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are amazing!!! This product is a must have. Ideally for quick clean up not so much deep cleaning. It's flexible for easy cleanup around household items. I recommend this product!
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
The only duster I use! I live in the desert so no matter what, my house is always dusty. I use this every other day and it keeps the dust away from my entertainment system. Great product!
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
I got this at my house warming party and I love it! I have two cats so I use this to get all the cat hair off of my furniture! It's great if you just need to clean in a hurry!
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These are great! I hate cleaning and this doesn't make me hate dusting lol. It's so easy! I use these to dust around my house once a week and for just light dust it's great!!
Shelbi C.
I love this product. It makes cleaning my ceiling fans and glass shelves so easy. It really traps the dust and doesn't cause alot of dust to kick up into the air.
Stephanie R.
Summerville, SC
I love being able to get every nook and cranny but having to buy refills is just annoying. I like being able to reuse products. I hate when I run out of them too.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?