BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
I hate the task of cleaning, but this Swiffer Duster makes it so much easier to clean anything! All I do is spray some Lysol or Pine Sol on it and go to town with wiping everything down! Definitely a must have in my household!
Tiffany G.
Pinedale
I find using the dusters as a simple, fast way of getting the job at hand done. On light dusting I feel the duster serves it's purpose. On heavy duty dusting I have to use more then one duster to get the job done.
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Works decently, doesn't seem to lock in the dust like it's suppose to. It also easily rips which I'm not really fond of. I'd rather dust with a duster spray and a rag honestly. I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Lauren D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Yes! This duster makes cleaning so much better. The duster lasts for a long time too. I clean everything with this, TV, counter tops, coffee table, etc. It holds the dust so well so it doesn't go all over the place!
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
these dusters make dusting so easy and fast. they get into hard-to-reach places and I really love them. It doesn't leave dust and other places in chops it inside of the pad. I would definitely recommend this to any household
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my swifter dusters. Tgey are very affordable and i love how it catches all the dust in certain areas I can not reach very fast and easy. It is not hard to use it is very simple. I highly recommend this.
Amy C.
New Columbia, PA
Amazing product! I use this to do a rough dusting of my house quick before people come over. There is no scent so it's nice if you are sensitive to smells. It's extremely effective and reasonably priced.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love to use Swiffer Dusters in all my house i use it especially in my blinds my living room tables and corner tables it is in the high price i try to buy it when i have coupons i buy it in Target or in Walmart, yes i would buy it again and when i need it and when there a sale.
Jaime H.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I am allergic to dust so this item is essential for me when cleaning. This kit does not include a handle but you can use anything to fit the insert such as chopsticks. I used a pair of old knitting needles and they fit perfectly. The duster smells like linen for fresh scent. It does not spread or lush dust around like a regular duster would. The dust does stick on to the duster.

The refills are expensive so it is best to try to use one for the whole house. The only complaint i have is that it would be easier to have the handle included. The handle makes the job easier since it is flexible and gets the duster to dust smaller areas and sharp corners.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
These get the job done but for the price of them I get the off brand at Walmart and they work just as well as the name brand but I don't like how the the sticks to the duster and it's hard to get off
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?