BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
The best duster around! The pads truly lock in dust and dirt to prevent particles from flying all over the house (or in your face). The pads last several uses depending on the job & are very easily disposable / interchangeable. My swifter makes dusting (almost) fun!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Why would you use any other duster?! Swiffer changed the game with these when they came out a few years ago and I haven't looked back! It captures every dust particle I can get my hands on in both my apartment and my office. I'll never use another duster again.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I love using this to clean around the house! Great for hard to reach areas like in between stairs and high up spots like crevices of ceilings! Actually traps a lot of dust. The only bad thing is once you think you got it all, you find more and more areas to clean!!
Kendall K.
These are a must have for anyone who wants a shortcut with house cleaning. I hate dusting but these make it so much easier! I can reach all the places that were impossible to reach before and in half the time it took before using duster. I would definitely recommend.
Natasha L.
Rockmart, GA
These are definitely better than a normal feather duster with collecting the dust, but we've noticed once you dust 3/5 items the dust doesn't hold onto the duster as well which is a little upsetting. Using pledge and a rag seems to work better for us.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
The swifter duster is great for some quick cleaning around the house! The duster lasts for multiple uses and the dust actually stays on it instead of falling onto the floor & leaving more to clean. I buy refills when necessary & use on a weekly basis!
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
I have used this duster for years now and will continue using it. We definitely get the most out of this product for our money. I usually purchase it at Walmart. I would recommend to anyone looking for a duster that does the job well.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
Swiffer's Dusters cleaner is so easy to use and effective! Using just one duster head I am able to dust my whole house, including the bedroom, guest rooms living room, bathroom and kitchen. The dust head is very effective at capturing the dust and keeping it on the pad.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
This duster is meh. It's convenient but it doesn't pick up dust that great as a rag & some spray. The other issue I have with it is that it falls off the handle often. I love other swiffer products but not this one so much.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton , OH
I use these to clean my ceiling fan and when I'm too lazy to do a deep clean of my home. They're quick and pick up most of the dust! They are relatively inexpensive and fit my tight budget.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?