BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This product is easy to use and gets majority of the dust away. It's a quick way to tidy the house when you don't have alot of time on your hands.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Review for: System Of 5 more...
I like this swifter cleaner kit. It clean up very good and you can set the longer of the cleaner to clean place that are difficult to clean!
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
Works better than any other duster actually gets dust to cling and doesn't just fling it around. Not very expensive and worth their price.
Kay B.
These dusters are quite convenient, however a bit pricey for what it is, considering you can buy similar ones at the dollar store.
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Amazing dust cleaning brush. It works really good. It’s hairs/ furs don’t come out much. I use to clean my computer table and tv 📺
Alexis J.
Severn , ON
The best duster I've ever used! Picks up the dust super well, is easy to use and replace the ends. Easy to store, decently priced.
Sara L.
Ville de Québec, QC
Gets the dust out just like that! I love it, it is so usefull. I tried to replace it with cheaper brand but nothing compares to it
Renee A.
I find the regular Swiffer cloths work just as well as the Swiffer dusters so I just use those however these products do work
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I love this because it saves me from having to climb all over the house to get everything clean. especially ceilings fans!
Peri B.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I used to dust everything in my house with rags, because it was the easiest thing to do, these things changed my world!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?