BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Jessica R.
rialto
I was curious to try these and see if they actually keep dust within the cloth. I purchased them at Walmart and they were pretty affordable. They kept like 96% of the dust within the cloth but a lot of build up it will start to fall off but other than that I would recommend these to others
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
These are very convenient for quick touch-ups when guests are coming. I love how flexible they are so you don't have to pick up all your items to dust between and around them. However, I wouldn't use them for deep cleanings as they quickly "fill up" with dust and stopping picking up well.
Jessica E.
I don't really like to use these, when I use them I find that it doesn't collect all of the dust and just kind of pushes it around or it falls off from the brush. It does a decent job, just not to my expectations.
hanna y.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love how this "grabs" dust and doesn't just swish it around. I have a lot of wood furniture that gathers dust and shelves that are harder to reach, so this definitely makes it easier for me to clean without having to pull a wet cloth out all the time or spray stuff down.
Aisha S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these dusters a lot. I use them as a weekly duster for my house as well as for my car. I haven't had any major troubles with them besides the duster falling off sometimes but that's an easy fix. It's very affordable and can be found at many stores. I will definitely purchase these again.
Jhalak A.
I love this product. No other duster works as good. I would recommend using this. I also have been able to refuse the duster if there wasn't much at some pt. Literally picks up everything. Also, invest in the extension. I'm 5' 2" and I can reach almost everywhere with it!!!
Hailey G.
We use these at work to clean above the tvs & the top shelfs that we can't reach. I wish it was a little longer, but it usually works really good & keeps everything clean. I do recommend to the entry level home cleaners. Great price & I can always find at Walmart or Walgreens
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this duster. The dust pad really picks up every fleck of dust. i made the mistake of purchasing the off brand refill pads once and never again. They do not work nearly as well as the swiffer brand and I am normally all for buying off brands. Recommend for sure.
Kelly M.
We use Swiffer products on our hardwood floors and decided to try out their dusting kits as well. They are easy to use and seem to grab the dust off of items and keep them on the duster instead of in the air fairly well. I think they are a good product overall.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
The best duster around! The pads truly lock in dust and dirt to prevent particles from flying all over the house (or in your face). The pads last several uses depending on the job & are very easily disposable / interchangeable. My swifter makes dusting (almost) fun!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?