BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
These are ideal for dusting and in particular great for cleaning mini blinds! The dust really sticks to these suckers making them super efficient and easy to use. Definitely recommend!
Autumn H.
Chilliwack, BC
Another staple in my house cleaning arsenal. I feel like they don't do as good of a job as they used to, but I like being able to dust and throw out the head rather than shake out a duster.
Hercy L.
Canada
This product is easy to work with and acts like a magnet to pick up all those dust particles leaving the surfaces spot free and free of dust. It's extremely handy and useful. I like that fact that it's disposable and the dust stays on the fibres and doesn't get everywhere. It has an extendable stick to get to the hard to reach surfaces. Highly recommend this product!!!
num t.
Man oh man, I really hate all the dust that clings around our furniture. Often times, I find that it is extremely difficult to remove this dust. The second you wipe it away, it returns moments later...not to mention that some areas are hard to reach. This kit allows me to get in hard to reach areas, and get clean results.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these everyday in my cleaning business. They are a time saver for sure. Ive tried other no name brands but they dont compare to these. They collect dust and lock it in. Once yiur done throw it away and add a new one!! Simple , convenient and as a bonus you can buy the febreeze kind and they smell heavenly
Chiqui R.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
This thing i can do witnout, i love using sweeper duster because it cleans really good without living anything it cleanse and does it works well even through the hard to reach surfaces , it is flexible and handy as well. The best thing i like with this product is it glides smoothly on surfaces without damaging your furniture . Love this one , every home should have tnis !
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
The Swiffer Dusters are one of a kind! This is my go-to duster product and I would recommend this product to any one. It picks up all traces of dust and the handle makes dusting a simple task. I can dust my entire living room in a few minutes thanks to this product!
Bonnie B.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I love the swiffer brand all around and this is no exception. I like that I can just quickly go around dusting everything with little to no effort so cleaning doesn't feel like work anymore. This simple design really helps and kids can help out to. Love the citrus scent. My only concern is the amount of garbage these products actually create.
Stefania B.
Montreal, QC
Love swifter dusters! These are honestly the best!! My favourite part of them is that the dust sticks to the actual dusters and doesn't just fly around like other dusters this is the only duster I purchase and a little trick for you all it actually comes out cheaper to always buy the starter pack then buy the refills!
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer dusters really do cut down your cleaning time it attracts the dust and dirt and sticks to the swiffer. Friends sometimes bring the dog over mine doesn't shed and the swiffer dusters are amazing for animal hair too. Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit Highly recommend great product.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?