BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Brittany E.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
We have a lot of cat hair on the ground and this cleans every last hair up!
C m.
Leeds, AL
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Compact. Easy to use. Easy to store. Less messy than using a rag and spray.
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
I hate dusting with a passion because of all the hard to reach places and having to moved stuff around so you don’t knock it over. These swiffer dusters allow me to keep things in their place and dust without having to move anything because they are so light and skinny they can reach into any area that needs a cleaning. I recommend these to anyone that hates dusting using a cloth! I also keep one of these in my car so I can dust off the interior when I am just waiting in my car for someone or at a red light for a quick clean! Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love these dusters. I have one on every floor and these are great to dust off the countertops.. TV.. etc.

One duster has quite a long shelf life if you are just dusting off a light layer. I love that the static technology captures and holds the dust so that it does not simply just push around the dust.

The duster itself is so easy to change and replace... no fuss, no mess.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer dusters are an essential item in all households. They pick up dust in all those hard to reach places. I’ve been using them for years. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to the swiffer. Swiffers prevent the dust from flying around and resettling in the same spots.
Genny W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I first tried these at work and fell in love.  They are a litte pricey but well worth it. They really do the best job ever of keeping dust trapped while your cleaning.  I would highly recommend this to anyone . Easy to find in stores and very effective.
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Literally love this. whenever I used to see dust i'd have to grab out the febreeze and a paper towel which I feel was a hassle (lol lazy) this I just grab it and swipe over the surface a couple times. DUST GONE. works like a charm. a must need for every home I feel
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Decorator Expert Level 4
These don't work if anything they just spread the dust around more. I'm
Sorry swiffer I like most of your other products but for me this one was just a fai. You have to change the pad every ten seconds for it to actually pick up dust
Stefania B.
Montreal, QC
Love swifter dusters! These are honestly the best!! My favourite part of them is that the dust sticks to the actual dusters and doesn't just fly around like other dusters this is the only duster I purchase and a little trick for you all it actually comes out cheaper to always buy the starter pack then buy the refills!
Amelia B.
This is a really convenient tool to have on hand. I purchased this for the sole purpose of cleaning my bedroom. I have allergies plus eczema so any little amount of dust irritates my immune system severely. This really picks up dust from all surfaces and doesn't raise/spread it around. I can keep my space clean with ease.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?