BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Don't get me wrong I e loved these since day one but I feel recently they changed this product I remember years ago no dust would fall out what so ever! Now some dust does fall out I still use it but I don't like the quality is not good like it used to be
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I like these dusters to pick up any dust and clean my furniture the only downside is that I don't think they pick up everything like they show on tv because after that I go over it with a wet cloth to make sure they are really clean and I still see dust on it. I would say these are good just for a quick dust nothing thoroughly.
Catarina K.
Rockingham, VA
These are the only things I will use to dust. The febreeze scent is very clean smelling and smells throughout use. I bought this from the Dollar Store a few years back and I've been hooked ever since! They work great to get every particle of dust and lock in so dust doesn't go everywhere. Totally love these and recommend!
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
The only bad thing about this is that the little sister thing comes off the actual tool a lot it's hard to stay on but I usually tape it or rubber band it and when I do that it works really well. Very easy to use and it does get those hard to reach spots like my ceiling fan or the top of the counters. Would recommend
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Swiffer dusters! They are a quick and easy way to dust the house without requiring much effort. The want allows you to get in hard to reach places without having to get dust all over your hands and body. The cleanup with this is quick and because the dusters are replaceable, getting the dust gone is simple.
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
Wow getting these was a relief! I always wanted to swifter my walls and these allow me to without looking insane! I have exposed brick and the dust collects on top of some of the bricks. This picks it up so easily and doesn't just brush it around which is essential because no one wants dust on their pillows from the walls!
Mimi F.
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
Swiffer is a great housecleaning tool. There is hardly anywhere you can’t reach with the adjustable handle. This handy tool is like a dust magnet .........
Picking up all the dust as you Swiffer by. Works great with blinds, ceiling fans, tops of doors and windows, and all other hard to reach places in the home. I definitely recommend Swiffer!
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
They make dusting a breeze!  I would highly recommend these...I've been using them for years and would never switch back.  I usually purchase at Target, but I know that they can be found almost anywhere.  I am usually able to find a coupon for them too, but even without they are a good value!
Allison C.
California
These are good to use every once in a while but they don't seem to last that long and I feel they are a bit wasteful compared to using a dust rag or a feather duster. It does do the job of picking up dust though so it works well as a duster. I bought a box and typically use them for quick jobs or for screens.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
This holds dust so well, it doesn't just move it to another area of the room. I'm always appalled at how much dust you don't see on your furniture when I look at the duster. I also use this brand to clean my floors and love how you can feel the cleanliness in the atmosphere when I'm done using both.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?