BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Julie M.
Austin, TX
I love these little things! They trap dust, get into all of the little books and crannies, and also help me reach my fan blades!
Sammiee O.
Rockvale , TN
I've been using this since it first came out! I love it! It gets everything and stays in. Very affordable and last a long time.
Megan W.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
These are so much better then a normal feather duster. They trap the dust to the cloth instead of just pushing it into the air
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I love having this duster around my house for quick dusting. It does a great job as long as you do not let the dust build up.
Logen M.
Wetumpka, AL
Picks up all the dust! I don't really like buying refills, but the product is great for cleaning and dusting your whole house!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Easy to use and easy to dispose once you are done! except you can't really get to those higher places with the short handle.
Elizabeth T.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
The only duster I use. Traps dust well and no need for chemical sprays. Perfect for tough jobs like vents and fan blades too!
vanessa g.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
The swiffer duster starter kit lift all the dust and dirt, I like how it doesn't have a smell like other chemical that I use.
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
This great because it gets all the dust it's not that bad I use it twice a week it's a great value also I recommend buying it
Lauren P.
Easton, PA
Having two dogs means a lot of dusting ! These work perfectly and pick up both dog hair and dust that settles around my house
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?