BY SWIFFER #4 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
lisa S.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I've tried many dust contraptions and Swiffer duster seems to work the best. I like how they trap dust, dirt, & particles and leave my surfaces clean.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Im not a fan of these. I dont think that they pick up the dust well and it doesn't hold onto it very well. I wouldnt waste my time buying this product
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This duster is so simple yet so effective. It gets into tough spots and gets rid of all of the dust. It is affordable and one of my favorite dusters
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
So convenient and dependable. I made the mistake of buying generic once and regretted it as soon as I started using it. These are well put together.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I do not like dusting very much but this makes it so much easier. It can get into a lot of tight places easily and you can see the dust stick to it.
Lannie L.
Brookline, MA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
This has been helpful in removing dust and the handle that comes with it is handy as well as opposed to just using the swiffer sheets with your hand
Laura B.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Great for quick dusting. Very convenient. I use mine once or twice a week and I never have to do excessive cleaning. Highly recommend getting one.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
This works as expected however there are cheaper duster kit varieties available. Still a trustworthy brand to purchase from with durable products!
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
I used these and love them, a great way to clean and get that dust away. I also used them for the blinds in the house and it worked quick and well
Sheridan W.
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit more...
These are great for LIGHT cleaning. If you're trying to deep clean your house use something else because you'll go through a box extremely quickly.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?