BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Josie S.
These work pretty well. they hold dust on the cloth rather than just spreading it around. i use it on my shelves, tv, and corners of the walls. good value.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely love these dusters! They keep the dust from flying everywhere when you're cleaning, and I have no issues with my allergies when using this.
Jada J.
Naples, FL
Fantastic product ! These littke babies really trap the dust . You can squeeze them into tight space and they capture dust , dirt and hair like a dream.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Everyone should have these around. They make it easy to dust, and especially when you have a lot of dust it makes it quick and painless to take care of.
Christine M.
Castle Rock, WA
I absolutely love these! They are like dust magnets. Before, I used a rag and dust spray, but discovering these was a GOD-SEND! I found them at Walmart.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Good old swiffer. Gets out the dust, doesn't fall off the swiffer. Keeps your house nice and clean. Definitely something to always keep in your house.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Im not a fan of these. I dont think that they pick up the dust well and it doesn't hold onto it very well. I wouldnt waste my time buying this product
lisa S.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I've tried many dust contraptions and Swiffer duster seems to work the best. I like how they trap dust, dirt, & particles and leave my surfaces clean.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I do not like dusting very much but this makes it so much easier. It can get into a lot of tight places easily and you can see the dust stick to it.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This duster is so simple yet so effective. It gets into tough spots and gets rid of all of the dust. It is affordable and one of my favorite dusters
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?