BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
Best duster ever, whenever I dust I have to use this it really does attract dust. The dust won't fall off it does stay on. In fact I just used one yesterday.
Marilyn R.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I bought a tester one at the dollar tree and Omg it did not drop one spec of dust anywhere it keeps it all in the duster perfect for people allergic to dust!
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Great product but wish it grabbed more dust. I feel like sometimes it moves the dust around and other times it works perfect. Always have it on hand though.
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love it helps me reach tuff small dusty places especially if your short lol its extendable , and it locks in dust i to place with it flowimg in the air.
Josie S.
These work pretty well. they hold dust on the cloth rather than just spreading it around. i use it on my shelves, tv, and corners of the walls. good value.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Love all swiffer products. Cheap, effective and lightweight. Easily picks up dusts and allows you to avoid using cloths, paper towels, etc and oily sprays.
Heather W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I love using this product when I have to dust light fixtures. It works great and helps get in those hard to reach spaces. I recommend this product to try.
Lydia E.
I use this for tables and my ceiling fans, they last a long time! Plus they aren't super expensive and you can buy them at a Walmart or something like that
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
This are awesome! I just bought these specifically for cleaning my ceiling fans. They are amazing! All the dust stays on the duster and doesn't float away.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely love these dusters! They keep the dust from flying everywhere when you're cleaning, and I have no issues with my allergies when using this.
Brenda G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
How long does one of these last before you have to get a new one?