BY SWIFFER #4 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Love all swiffer products. Cheap, effective and lightweight. Easily picks up dusts and allows you to avoid using cloths, paper towels, etc and oily sprays.
Josie S.
These work pretty well. they hold dust on the cloth rather than just spreading it around. i use it on my shelves, tv, and corners of the walls. good value.
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love it helps me reach tuff small dusty places especially if your short lol its extendable , and it locks in dust i to place with it flowimg in the air.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
This are awesome! I just bought these specifically for cleaning my ceiling fans. They are amazing! All the dust stays on the duster and doesn't float away.
Heather W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I love using this product when I have to dust light fixtures. It works great and helps get in those hard to reach spaces. I recommend this product to try.
Lydia E.
I use this for tables and my ceiling fans, they last a long time! Plus they aren't super expensive and you can buy them at a Walmart or something like that
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
Everyone should have these around. They make it easy to dust, and especially when you have a lot of dust it makes it quick and painless to take care of.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely love these dusters! They keep the dust from flying everywhere when you're cleaning, and I have no issues with my allergies when using this.
Christine M.
Castle Rock, WA
I absolutely love these! They are like dust magnets. Before, I used a rag and dust spray, but discovering these was a GOD-SEND! I found them at Walmart.
lisa S.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I've tried many dust contraptions and Swiffer duster seems to work the best. I like how they trap dust, dirt, & particles and leave my surfaces clean.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?