BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
Love this product use it at home and at all my clients house that I clean. It’s amazing the dust you pick up and notice on the wand. Highly recommend this product instead of using a cloth and wood cleaner!
C A.
Great product. Easy to use and always gets the job done. I keep these around for everyday use. The price is always reasonable and the value is great for the money. I would recommend this to the everyday mom.
Emily W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer duster is perfect for those hard to reach places and is perfect for getting all the dust gone! It's super easy to use can be put on different handles from time to time, depending on what you like better! we have had our handle forever and usually only have to purchase the end parts! It's pretty affordable and you can get it just about anywhere! We usually get ours at Walmart!
Amanda W.
I love using this swiffter dusters i love the ones with a fragrance. They collect the dust. It doesnt just shuffle the dust everywhere. I even get my 12 year old son to help me with the dusting and he loves using this. A really great price i find them at walmart and i know they work so well that no matter what price i would still buy them
Leah B.
Swiffers are great because they are disposable, therefore more sanitary. They clean hard to reach places and pick up dust instead of just spreading it around like traditional dusters or rags. They can be used multiple times before throwing them away. Great for all types of surfaces. I love using mine on my electronics. Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are mainly great for the convenience factor. They are easy to grab and do a quick dust when maybe you are in a hurry. Does a regular rag do the same thing, yes and a rag is cheaper. Also these seem to slip off the handle part often. Sure try it, but I say dust spray and a rag goes further and works better.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Hey guys I use this product I clean houses so I take it with me wherever I go? Makes my job easier just on one time you use it you notice a difference you don't have to go back and back over it it picks up the desk great I highly recommend this to anybody if you have kids if you have a family it makes it really easy for you
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love swiffer dusters. I love the fact that you can also buy scented ones. They are inexpensive and can be bought anywhere. I love that they get into every nook and crany. They are very good at picking up dust and can be used up to twice depending on how dusty your house is. I like that they come with a wand so you don't have to get all that dust on your hands and dust doesn't fly around when you are dusting.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Use these all the time so much better than a traditional duster the only thing that the traditional duster does have on it is that it is cheaper to constantly buy refills of this thing especially being a compulsive duster as I am is a costly I always buy them when they're on sale or on clearance and I stock up on them so that's my suggestion to all of you who like to dust and dust and dust
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit more...
These are the best dusters out there. My husband and I suffer from allergies and appreciate how versatile this product is. We don’t want to spray and wipe, we don’t want to push dust around. This product takes a light handed swipe and captures dust, dog hair, spider webs, and loose dirt. You can go from the tv, to lamp shades, to picture frames with the same duster.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?