BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this in my hone cleaning business. I live in Florida and I can say that next to dirt hones in Florida are very dusty this nit only grabs the dust but it also stops it from flying every where thus reducing my allergy flare up
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
This product is a go-to for my family and we always have them on hand. The handle is very convenient at helping to get to hard to reach places. I like that the duster parts are toss-away so that I don't have to reuse the dirty portion. This is an easy to use cleaning system...my daughter even has a blast with it.
Robyn P.
This is definitely an indulgence, but it certainly makes dusting so much easier! It traps all the dust + cat hair that accumulates in the nooks and crannies around the house. I'm going to continuing buying these to keep the dust bunnies at bay.
samantha m.
The swiffer duster is a must have cleaning tool when you have a dusty home! This little tool picks up dust great and keeps ahold of it too! No dust flying around im air from feather dusters. Recommend highly for everybody!
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
I love these dusters. How can you make a bad duster. They smell great. Except after you use them. They are super effective at cleaning the dust, but they don't prevent the dust from coming back. That's why they get one star.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
These are great to use then dusting your house! You do have to change the dusters every once in a while! You can usually get these at wal mart or any big store! It usually gets expensive each time you have to buy new dusters!
Sara Z.
These are perfect if you regularly dust your house-- not so great if you haven't dusted in ages. Pro-tip: vacuum first, wait 30 or so minutes for the dust to settle, and then use the Swiffer duster to catch it all!
Gabby F.
Syracuse, NY
Use this when cleaning displays at work and dusting the house! Really cleans up dust and makes it easy to squeeze into tight areas. Makes dusting easy, quick, and fun! Easily disposable as well! Highly recommend.
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
This product is amazing! I loved purchasing it and me and my whole family use it and have enjoyed it. It is definitely something that I will be purchasing and add to the monthly shopping list. If you are hesitant give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
Rhiannon F.
Review for: 6&Quot; Handle more...
I don't care that this is a starter kit, I still buy it when i need to restock some of my cleaning supplies. They work and last a few weeks worth of dusting in my house and i dust every week, the dusters work!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?