BY SWIFFER #1 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a ...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, Other more...
I constantly get refills of the SWIFFER duster’s, which is what this is. It’s really effective at trapping and locking the dust off of so many of the surfaces in my home. I noticed that the dust is picked up very easily by this product and it’s contained within the product pretty well. I get about three uses out of each duster cloth depending on the severity of the dust. We usually dust pretty strictly weekly so the dust accumulation is not really too bad. I noticed there’s more dust accumulation during the winter and in those instances I’m able to only use the duster once or twice. I love getting the scented refill, leaving a febreeze sent around my house.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Swiffer® Dusters® Cleaner Kit is so convenient and is perfect for quick and easy dusting. There is a subtle and pleasant scent on the dusters. I love using these daily or as needed to dust away the dust bunnies around my house. The price point is a bit high for the amount of dusters you get but i dont think twice about buying them. My two young daughters love using these to help dust around the house. Very easy to assemble.
Heather L.
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
These things are little dust magnets. I try to dust more often than I do, lol but it is my least favorite thing to do so sometimes it can be very noticeable lol! These things pick it all up and it doesn't float around in the air and make me sneeze. Easy replacement of the duster head itself, it just slides off of the handle. Love these things. Swiffer 360° Dusters Cleaner Kit
Shauna C.
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit more...
I use this for a quick don't have to move anything dusting which is about the only dusting I can get done so these make it so easy to just sweep across things and pick up the dust. I also use it for my vent that the filter goes to the heat and air and it picks up all that dust without it going in my eyes. Get mine from Walmart. Price could be a little cheaper but they do work.
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Review for: Pag40509Ea Cleaner, Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, 6&Quot; Handle, Swiffer Dusters Kit, 180 Unscented, 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
These are the best! I love the fact that they are disposable because lets face it, after dusting you really dont want to reuse a duster! These are great for reaching high shelves, ceiling fans, bed frames, you name it. My house has been sooo much cleaner ever since i started using these
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything about this Swiffer kit. Since originally trying Swiffer cleaning/dusting products I've never went back to my old ones. Swiffer captures all the dust, pet hair and even small crumbs, & literally cuts my cleaning time in half, leaving me more time to tackle other areas of my home that need cleaning, or even just some time for some R&R. It really takes the hassle out of dusting. As a busy mom of two, with very minimal free time, this is a product that I love stocking up on & always try to have on hand when I need it. It's simple to hold & small enough to maneuver around even the trickiest areas. They are very lightweight, easy to use & compact enough to store away easily. Best of all, they're very inexpensive & last quite a while.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
As i said i am a big cleaning freak and these are always stacked up high in my house, i dust all day lol, specially after having a baby maybe i get paranoid sometimes way to much but these are my favorite, i like how easy they work and pick up the dust!
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These little things get so much dust and dirt off off any surface. They are extremely gentle so you don’t have to worry about scratching or breaking things as you clean I like the one with the extension handle to clean my fan blades without having to balance on a chair!
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
These come in handy so much around the house. Especially when it comes to window sills and ceiling fan blades! One duster goes a long way, might I add! It locks in dirt, dust, and cobwebs fairly well, so when I go back over with a cleaning wipe, I'm not smearing leftover crud on surfaces.
johanna g.
This is the only duster i use. It removes all the dust from my furniture and its easy to use. Its an effective product. However, the fluffy part tends to slide off a little. But overall, i recommend it.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido , CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?