Alexa C.
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit more...
This swifter duster kit is the epitome of convenient! I have swiffers in my car, bedroom, living room, and even bathroom! Any time a room needs a quick dusting, I grab one of my handy swiffers and get to work. I wish they were a little better at magnetizing the dust. Occasionally, I find myself dusting with a swiffer and I’ll notice that some of the dust isn’t getting picked up and is instead floating in the air. But for the most part, the swiffer catches all of the dust in one sweep! I don’t think I could live without these little guys. It definitely beats breaking out the vacuum every two days!