BY SWIFFER #4 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer® Dusters® use thousands of fluffy fibers with Dust Lock Adhesive™ that traps and locks 2X more dust than a feather duster on virtually any surface for a great clean.

• Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning...6 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?13 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "works great for a quick cleaning." in 1 review
  • "These work great for quick jobs." in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Handle And Refill Unscented, 1 Kit, Other more...
I constantly get refills of the SWIFFER duster’s, which is what this is. It’s really effective at trapping and locking the dust off of so many of the surfaces in my home. I noticed that the dust is picked up very easily by this product and it’s contained within the product pretty well. I get about three uses out of each duster cloth depending on the severity of the dust. We usually dust pretty strictly weekly so the dust accumulation is not really too bad. I noticed there’s more dust accumulation during the winter and in those instances I’m able to only use the duster once or twice. I love getting the scented refill, leaving a febreeze sent around my house.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
As i said i am a big cleaning freak and these are always stacked up high in my house, i dust all day lol, specially after having a baby maybe i get paranoid sometimes way to much but these are my favorite, i like how easy they work and pick up the dust!
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These little things get so much dust and dirt off off any surface. They are extremely gentle so you don’t have to worry about scratching or breaking things as you clean I like the one with the extension handle to clean my fan blades without having to balance on a chair!
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
These come in handy so much around the house. Especially when it comes to window sills and ceiling fan blades! One duster goes a long way, might I add! It locks in dirt, dust, and cobwebs fairly well, so when I go back over with a cleaning wipe, I'm not smearing leftover crud on surfaces.
johanna g.
This is the only duster i use. It removes all the dust from my furniture and its easy to use. Its an effective product. However, the fluffy part tends to slide off a little. But overall, i recommend it.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I was once a skeptic as to how this would really help! And I must say it’s awesome! It really does trap dust! It really does help clean! Their entire line of sisters and floor cleaners, have been amazing! The kits will help you get started and show you just all this brand can do!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Swiffer Dusters Kit more...
Love this duster. It actually picks up the dust and doesn't just throw it back up in the air. The handle is easily attached to the extender. I'm a loyal customer and have always recommend this to people. I love seeing just how much dust is picked up around the house.
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: 180 Short Handle Cleaner more...
Love this product use it at home and at all my clients house that I clean. It’s amazing the dust you pick up and notice on the wand. Highly recommend this product instead of using a cloth and wood cleaner!
C A.
Great product. Easy to use and always gets the job done. I keep these around for everyday use. The price is always reasonable and the value is great for the money. I would recommend this to the everyday mom.
Emily W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer duster is perfect for those hard to reach places and is perfect for getting all the dust gone! It's super easy to use can be put on different handles from time to time, depending on what you like better! we have had our handle forever and usually only have to purchase the end parts! It's pretty affordable and you can get it just about anywhere! We usually get ours at Walmart!
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Is this worth trying? or do you recommend another product?
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
How effective is this a product?
Michelle S.
Greenwood, IN
Did you know they are washable for many times? I have a cleaning business and I throw them in with my cleaning towels and use them again and again!
Cybelle C.
Escondido, CA
Can this be used on wood?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Do you prefer these or the Swiffer 360s?