BY SWIFFER #28 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Citrus & Light Scent, 275 g: Light, even mist is easy to spray and wipe away Easy to control trigger makes dusting fun Ergonomic design A wax-free formula that cleans virtually all your surfaces to a shine see more...

• "It smells good, lasts me a long time and it works." in 1 review
  • "Love this product I use it almost every day but yes it can sometimes make surfaces slippery" in 1 review
  • "I would like to see different scents in the future. " in 1 review
Christine n.
Leaves my furniture looking brand new and I love the way it makes my house smell
Andrea Y.
Wattsburg, PA
This smells really good and lasts along time. I use this at least once a week.
Meme M.
I love this stuff. Love the smell, love the results, love the low spray. I have slate topped tables that were becoming dull looking with other cleaners/sprays. Swiffer Dust & Shine gives them that wet look that looks good on slate. The shine lasts from dusting to dusting. It also gives just enough sheen to my wooden furniture without making it oily. I can't find this product locally and when I did run across it was buying it 5-6 cans at a time.
Maryam S.
I actually love the smell of this! It does exactly what it says gets the dust off and shines! But if you want your cleaner to take off years gunk then this is not for you! Still I feel like there are better natural ways to give shine to furniture!
Kristine Joy N.
I like this product and it does it job! The scent of this product is okay. It's effective. I will recommend this to others.
Ailen C.
Temuco
Leaves a nice fresh scent,I really like this because it leaves your floors clean and shiny,I use it almost every day.
Mona A.
London , ON
I didn't like this product as much as i thought i would. It leaves an odd smell and a sticky feel
Cheyanne G.
Keeps the furniture shiny without any marks. Great product. Everyone should try it out
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this okay to use on hardwood floors?
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Is it worth the price tag?