BY SWIFFER #27 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Citrus & Light Scent, 275 g: Light, even mist is easy to spray and wipe away Easy to control trigger makes dusting fun Ergonomic design A wax-free formula that cleans virtually all your surfaces to a shine see more...

• "It smells good, lasts me a long time and it works." in 1 review
  • "Love this product I use it almost every day but yes it can sometimes make surfaces slippery" in 1 review
  • "I would like to see different scents in the future. " in 1 review
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I love products that are connected or work with febreze! Smells amazing. It doesn't leave a too greasy finish. Dries nicely.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
Love the smell, and works very well. I use this on a daily/weekly basis. I would like to see different scents in the future.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Love this stuff! You can use it on so many different things. Smells nice. Leaves wood and stainless steel looking great!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love this furniture polish I use the wood safe one in lemon on the bedroom furniture it works and smells amazing
Carmen B.
Use this on my wood furniture other leaveside it good and has a good smell to it. Really would recommend to anyone
Holly B.
York, PA
Have used this in the past. Works well. Smells great. Leaves a nice fresh scent. Use it on all my wood furniture.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this stuff for my kitchen nook, my living room & bedroom furniture. I even use it on our bathroom fixtures
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I use this product often on all my tables, coffee, end tables, etc. Works great! Cleans and polishes all areas
brittany b.
Henderson
I love the smell plus it makes my furniture smell good and it shines i love this product all good price as well
Jordan G.
Salisbury, NC
Works great on my furniture. Always cleans to perfection. The scent is pretty good. And the price isn't to bad
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this okay to use on hardwood floors?
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Is it worth the price tag?