BY SWIFFER #28 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Citrus & Light Scent, 275 g: Light, even mist is easy to spray and wipe away Easy to control trigger makes dusting fun Ergonomic design A wax-free formula that cleans virtually all your surfaces to a shine see more...

• "It smells good, lasts me a long time and it works." in 1 review
  • "Love this product I use it almost every day but yes it can sometimes make surfaces slippery" in 1 review
  • "I would like to see different scents in the future. " in 1 review
Esther R.
Kansas City , KS
I love this product. The smell last longer and leaves it fresh. The bottle will last longer. I use it everyday. But I wish they can make a different scent to try it out.
Maxie M.
I love the Lavender Vanilla scented Swiffer Dust & Shine. It smells delightful, although I may be biased because lavender is my absolute FAVORITE scent. But aside from that, I love the way it leaves my furniture. Unlike another major brand (rhymes with Wedge!), this doesn't leave my furniture greasy
Natasha L.
I love swiffer and febreze. I do love this scent and this works very well. The scent can be a little strong at times so I would choose wisely on what you get.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
This seemed to work well. No major complaints , used it on all dusting and did not have a disgusting "medicine" scent that most cleansers or cleaners have.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product.  It will leave your furniture super nice with shine and it will leave your furniture look super clean and new. I truly recommend
Jeredine W.
Apart from the superior clean and shine this product leaves it also smells awesome! It is affordable too because it lasts so long. A little goes a long way
Elaine R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love the fragrance. The whole house smells clean. Gets the job done. Leaves a beautiful shine and smells great. I am never without this product.
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Dusts all the surfaces that need to be dusted without leaving a nasty residue or streaks. And takes up all the dust love this product very much.
Erica G.
Bellefonte, PA
Probably my favorite shine/dust spray. Outlasts Lemon Pledge by a mile. Smells good too! A bottle lasts a long time with light apartment dusting.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
I use this stuff every time I dust it leaves my furniture looking pretty good and has a pretty good scent I have no complaints does what it says.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this okay to use on hardwood floors?
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Is it worth the price tag?