BY SWIFFER #28 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, Citrus & Light Scent, 275 g: Light, even mist is easy to spray and wipe away Easy to control trigger makes dusting fun Ergonomic design A wax-free formula that cleans virtually all your surfaces to a shine see more...

• "It smells good, lasts me a long time and it works." in 1 review
  • "Love this product I use it almost every day but yes it can sometimes make surfaces slippery" in 1 review
  • "I would like to see different scents in the future. " in 1 review
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray works really well to keep dust off the areas that you spray it. We have two dogs and all wood every where in our home so there is hair everywhere and it sticks to everything. I feel like I am always dusting. It is slippery if you get it on the floor though.
ashley r.
This product delivers phenomial results, It keeps my leather furnture very conditioned and new looking. I always use it before I have company, and everyone always thinks the five year old set is brand
Cameron L.
This spray keeps my antique solid-wood furniture looking it's best. I love the easy spray trigger, and the product doesn't get clogged while being dispersed. I've used Swiffer mops for as long as I can remember, and this dust and shine spray just adds to my loyalty.
Laura Beth S.
Vicksburg, MS
I love the Swiffer Spray with Gain but be careful not to get the one with Febreze because it leaves residue on the furniture for some reason. The spray with Gain is way more effective and cost efficient.
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this stuff. Love the smell, love the results, love the low spray. I have slate topped tables that were becoming dull looking with other cleaners/sprays. Swiffer Dust & Shine gives them that wet look that looks good on slate.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This furniture spray does a great job on all of my wooden furniture throughout my house. It leaves it looking very polished and new, and for the price of this stuff, I think that by itself makes this so worth it. I also don't mind the scent, which is a big deal for me, because I am sensitive to intense cleaning product smells.
Dafne F.
Leaves the furniture super shiny if that's what you want ten its great. After a while though it gets kind of a grrasy feeling. It's somewhat afordable. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again though. I feel I've tried better products
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this furniture polish. It smells good and makes my wooden furniture very shiny, yet not greasy. I also really like the sprayer which emits an extremely fine mist so it can be evenly applied to furniture.
Cheyenne G.
I have used multiple products from Swiffer and they have great products. I enjoyed using this product. I often use Pledge but overall this product made my furniture clean and shiny. I liked how it sprayed and I would buy it again. It made the whole room smell good and it was a trustworthy product.
Leslie P.
Laredo, TX
I use this product every time i clean the house and the furniture i bought mine at Walmart and it has a furniture scent, and its very cheap in price, and it last long, i would buy it again and again if possible.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this okay to use on hardwood floors?
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Is it worth the price tag?