Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Polish Cleaner Febreze Citrus and Light Scent 9.7 Oz uploaded by Brianna P.

BY SWIFFER #87 in Cleaning Tools

With a wax-free formula, Swiffer Dust and Shine furniture polish spray cleans virtually all of your home surfaces to a shine. With our unique formula, Dust & Shine furniture cleaner goes deep to clean greasy fingerprints, smudges, and other smears. Swiffer Dust and Shine furniture polish cleans, shines, and conditions with a light, even mist that's easy to spray and wipe away. It's perfect for cleaning beautiful surfaces throughout your home like leather chairs, granite tables, chairs, end tables, and bookcases. Furniture polish has never been so fun to use! see more...

• Has anyone else out there tried this product yet? How do ...6 Answers
Brianna P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product swiffer is a good brand and I love that they added Febreze to it. It has a great smell and really shines up some wood furniture. It says multi surface but I have personally only used it for wood products.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product! I love the brand febreze. This product in particular does an amazing job cleaning furniture. It leaves furniture smelling fresh and clean. I love this scent so much, sometimes I just sprayed in a room because I love the smell.
Juliana J.
Good product. Cleans well without streaking. It's a multipurpose product so you can use it on many surfaces without worry of damage. It smells great, leaving the house with a nice scent. It's also a good value and can be found at most stores.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I really like the smell of this product and the fact that it is safe for all wood products. I do not like the residue it leaves on surfaces, making them slick and slippery. If you don't let the product dry all the way and put magazines or paper down they will stick and you have to scrub them off.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
I have been using this product for about a week now. I like the way it makes my wood surfaces shine without residue and I love the citrus scent. It's sprays a light mist that far reaching. With I could find this item in my local bulk retailer.
Melanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this dusting product! I love the smell and the way it makes my surfaces sooo clean. I like that it is also light weight doesn't add too much bulk to my bucket of cleaners.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is great! We use this a lot. It's a multi-purpose product so you can use it on just about anything! That's a plus for us! It smells good and gets the job done! I definitely recommend.
Michelle S.
Winter Haven, FL
I was very intrigued when I saw this in the store so I purchased it. It turns out that I love it!!! The smell is so refreshing and I love that it is not oily.
Megan R.
It does exactly what it says! Dusts and shines wood furniture! But beware. If you're not careful when spraying, it will make your wood floors VERY slippery!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Swifter dust and shine furniture polish citrus zest bottle is awesome to dust with.spray on cloth and wipe your furniture.simple and easy.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone else out there tried this product yet? How do you like it?