BY SWIFFER #6 in Glass Cleaner

Using thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves, our powerful dry sweeping cloths leave your floors cleaner than a broom, even on textured surfaces. That's because they easily conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines, picking up more dirt,... see more...

Angie F.
Kansas City
I admit I'm a cleaning product freak always trying out the latest items. The amount of supplies I. It is ridiculous. With that said I had very reluctantly avoided this item for far too long and I'm still not sure my reason for that. Having hardwood floors almost everywhere in my home I don't know how I lived without this item for as long as I did!!! If you don't already own this run run run to the store and grab his item!
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I love the swiffer dry cloths. I have tried so many other brands but I always end up coming back to this one because the quality is soo great! It traps soo much dirt and you don't need to attach it to the swiffer stick to clean hard to reach areas or corners.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
I only have great things to say about stwiffer. I love these scented pads they help combat any dog oder. I use them with my swiffer sweeper. They pick up the dog hair and dirt off my hardwood floors.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
These Swiffer Dry Refills make quick work of mopping a dirty floor and clean up a breeze. All you have to do is remove the pad and toss in the trash! Who has time to use a wet mop anymore? These dry refill pads are ideal for cleaning on a hectic, busy schedule. There are 80 in a box so it will last long before you even have to worry about buying another refill.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I really love to use these! I have hard floors in my whole apartment so using these after I sweep and before I mop is a must! It gets all the little stuff a broom misses. I also just use them with my hand to dust tables and shelves and such because it picks up and locks in dust so well!!
Sophia P.
Bellflower
Neat product that cleans wood floors magically. My parents use it a lot at home and the replaceable sheets are totally cool and easy to work with, it's makes for less hassle when all you do is throw the sheet out and replace instead of washing a mop.
Victoria H.
Swiffer dry mopping is great for hard floors! It picks up lots of the dirt and hair on the floor. My only issue would be that the regular swiffer cannot pick up crumbs because of how it's made. But it's great for dust, dirt, and hair.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
These are super convenient. I have used them for years. I always buy at target because coupons and red card! They’re not AS good as the commercials but they still do the job of sweeping! Definitely would recommend
Austin D.
Indianapolis, IN
Swifter in general is a great brand and these dry sheer refills are a great example. They pick up dirt you would never see and it really holds onto the dirt and hair and whatever else might be lying in the floor.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
You just can't beat a swiffer! In our house we use a swiffer dry, swiffer wet jet, and other swiffer cleaning products! We are always satisfied with the brand, and love how available it is at the store!