BY SWIFFER

ZBN1005 Features Application: General Purpose Material: Cloth Dirt Types: Dust, Liquid Scent: Unscented Color: White Product Type: Cleaning cloths and wipes Dimensions Length: 8'' Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 9.8'' Overall Width - Side to Side:... see more...

Jennifer Z.
Joplin , MO
Gotta have a swiffer, especially with hard woods and pets. Super effective, I use these after sweeping with a broom and still pick up a lot of things the broom doesn't. I purchase at Walmart and will continue to purchase these.
Jessica L.
We use the Swiffer dry wipes for our hardwood floors.  I have medium length thick hair and my hair gets everywhere.  I love how amazing this product is at catching every hair and dust on my floor. It is lightweight and great for quick jobs.  Disposable and convenient.
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
These swiffers are great! I have three dogs, and they make it so simple for me to sweep up dog hair to keep my floors clean. I would definitely recommend these to people who have pets or children. Both seem to make messes! :)
Rosa D.
I use Swiffer Sweeper Cleaner Dry to clean the Floor, and also the dry cloths on furniture. Amazing product to take the dust away. I use it to clean my entire house. I recommend it.
Liliana S.
Brentwood , NY
This is a really good product the only thing is that you have to change the sheets too often & I feel like is a waist of product but over all really good to clean.
Meaghan M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work well for dog owners especially. They pick up a ton of hair and remove dirt however I am using my vaccine more because they are a little wasteful.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Swiffer® Sweeper® Dry Pad Refills - Unscented these work great to go along boarders an floor, picks up all dust an dirt, pet hair. Highly recommended
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I use this everytime I clean my room u can out whatever cleaning products u want on the dry sheet atleast that's what I do
KARI E.
Corvallis, OR
These work great for picking up dust and pet hair! They are my first choice when it comes to dusting my home and floors.
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
Perfect for easy use and throw away. Not too pricey and work effectively. Material is good. Everything sticks to it.