BY SWIFFER

ZBN1004 Features Application: General Purpose Material: Cloth Dirt Types: Dust, Liquid Scent: Unscented Color: White Product Type: Cleaning cloths and wipes Dimensions Length: 8'' Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 5.6'' Overall Width - Side to Side:... see more...

Sarah A.
The head's on the Swiffer dusters are a bit smaller than some other ones I've had, but for small apartments/houses or getting into nooks, the size is perfect! I find these work as well or better than industrial dust mops. Love it for touching up my vinyl floors and picking up pet hair without having to break out the vacuum!
KJ T.
I love my swiffer pads! We have hard wood floors and a dog that sheds a lot. I run my swiffer over it and it traps all the hair in one shot, and the smell is amazing! I would recommend these and this is a brand I trust to keep my floors clean
Amy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have hard wood floors, a dog, two kittens and three children. We use Swiffer (dry) that I purchase at Walmart to manage dirt, fur, crumbs and to keep our floors clean. Swiffer provides a good value for the cost. I would buy Swiffer again!
Amanda W.
Lowell, AR
I use these every time I clean. Not only on my tile floors, but also to dust my blinds, shelves, picture frames, ceiling fans, etc. they hold a lot of dust & go a long way. One box usually lasts me several months
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
The swiffer works pretty good, especially if your just picking up dust and dander. I find sweeping with a broom first helps to get any pebbles and other debris then going over with the swiffer to clear the dust.
Kat B.
I ADORE every Swiffer product I own, I particularly like the dry wipes because I can use them dry on my hard wood floors or spritz something and get a deeper clean. Highly recommend the Swiffer vac!
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
Swiffers are a life saver! Especially when you have many pets running around your home! They cling to any hair, dust, or dirt. I love them because they are quick and easy.
Kailyn L.
Works so well on picking up dog hair I can almost make a new dog when I'm done. Seriously these dogs shed a lot. Love Swiffer for this. Makes dusting a whole lot easier.
Mary H.
We have very hairy dogs and these are fantastic. They pick up so much hair that the broom just can't get. The only downside is the hair gets built up around the edges making it harder to clean
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
I buy these to use as dust cloths as well as on my dry swiffer. They're handy and long lasting! Great for around the house or even in the car.