BY SWIFFER

Disposable refill cloths for 10" Swiffer Sweeper 09060. Also can be used alone for hand dusting. Application: General Purpose.PAG33407BX. 33407BX. Swiffer Swiffer Dry Refill System. see more...

Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
I LOVE MY SWIFFER! It picks up everything and is a great way to clean up after a long week.  It gets up a lot and it is always gross looking by the time you're done...but then you put a new pad on!!  Super effective for a great price.  Would not recommend buying the off-brand.  Definitely buy the name-brand.
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
I swiffer my floors daily and sometimes multiple times a day. Without my swiffer I’d be lost. The refills are cost effective and found at any store that carries cleaning supplies. They pick up most dirt, dust, small food particles etc.
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
We have 2 kitty's one is has short hair lol and our 7 year old Marley has extremely long hair and is so fuzzy and fluffy lol but the fuzz and fluff gets everywhere these are a life saver I use one everyday ..

Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I have hardwood floors throughout my house and I love these dry cloths. They don't leave scents behind like floor cleaners do, yet it still does an amazing job picking up all the dust around my house. They are also easy to find at whatever store is convenient. I would highly recommend.
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I remember when swiffer first came out when I was a kid, and how excited my mom was for this thing! Now that I have my own home to clean, I can truly understand how a person could be so excited about a cleaning product. These things are magic when it comes to dusting!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these. I like to dust my floors quite frequently and these make it easy to do and quickly. I love how the dust is attracted to them and they fit around all corners of my home. The slim design is easy to maneuver around furniture and the lightness of the product puts no strain on my body.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The swiffer dry sheets adhere to so much dust! I'm always so surprised by how much dirt and dust collects on my floors. It also grabs to any hairs on the floor. The scent on these sheets is faint. Love it.
Erin K.
Lock Haven, PA
This is my everyday go to! I have two dogs who are constantly shedding . I have some allergies and refuse to give up my dogs ! I use these about once a day and it gets all the dog hair and other dirt
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great for picking up dirt and hair and bits of food. Easy to use and clings to all kinds of particles on the ground. Really gets everything much cleaner and eady for picking up hairs.
Tonya M.
Savannah, GA
I use this product not only on my floors. I've mainly bought at Walmart, but they sell at other stores. I also use this to dust my furniture. It's a good value & not too pricey. I recommend this product.