Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
This product is excellent on our hardwood floors at picking up dog hair from the hard to reach places. It also leaves the room with a nice clean smell. There is no residue left behind and floors aren't slippery like with other cleaning products.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I use these to clean up pet hair in my house without doing a whole deep clean. The sheets work to pick up any dust and pet hair great and I like the different scent options you can pick from. I think the price is okay and I would recommend.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I have dogs and they constantly shed. This is great for everyday sweeps to get every hair they shed. From hair to dirt this does the job. The scent is great and I would recommend to everyone! It's not too expensive and worth every penny!
Shreveport , LA
Swifter and gain make my cleaning day so much better. The great smell and clean last so long! Very effective. Love the scent. Price is a little high ... but I try to get name brand when I can. I would recommend.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Austin, TX
These are absolutely amazing. Having a dog that sheds a lot, I often find myself swiffering the floor almost every day. They catch and trap all of the dirt and hair and it takes a fraction of the time compared to getting out the vacuum and vacuuming. Quick and easy - that's the best thing!
Hope O.
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
These are so great and my apartment smells fantastic after to using them. My only complaint is that they don't pick up as much after a bit even though the thing isn't completely dirty still good product though
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
These pads are a lifesaver and they make cleaning so much easier! I have a long haired cat which means tufts of hair are always floating around my apartment. This product makes it easy and fast to scoop it up.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Junction City, KS
These things are the best! It collects so much dust and dirt with no fallout. I love how I can wipe some dust and the dust doesn't fly everywhere. It just sticks to the swiffer sheet. Plus it smells good.
Mooresville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the Swiffer pads with Gain because your floors are clean and smell clean! I do have to use 2 on my large kitchen floor but you can't beat the convenience of the Swiffer products. Highly recommend!
Chenoa A.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
These are very efficient for picking up dust and pet hair. I have three dogs and two cats, so that's very important. They are kinda pricey but it really is better then the other brands.