Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Sophia D.
East Northport
This worked great after I got my floors re done and my walls were covered in saw dust. Extremely effective and efficient and a great price. I would buy again because they are so diverse and you are able to do so much
Brianna F.
Austin, TX
These are absolutely amazing. Having a dog that sheds a lot, I often find myself swiffering the floor almost every day. They catch and trap all of the dirt and hair and it takes a fraction of the time compared to getting out the vacuum and vacuuming. Quick and easy - that's the best thing!
Brittany C.
Junction City, KS
These things are the best! It collects so much dust and dirt with no fallout. I love how I can wipe some dust and the dust doesn't fly everywhere. It just sticks to the swiffer sheet. Plus it smells good.
Kelsey F.
['East Lansing', ''], MI
Works as described. Gets the job done and makes everything very clean and nice and isn’t too harsh on the environment which is a plus. Smells decently too, not too strong. Works well and would recommend!!
Amy R.
Berea, KY
Anything that has gain in it is top notch in my opinion. These smell great, clean well and are decently affordable. All things I take into consideration with my products.
Erin M.
These are absolutely amazing if you have hard wood floors or tile. You can vacuum all you want but nothing gives your floors that clean feeling like these Swiffer cloths.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I don't even know how I would live without these!!! We have a 3 bdrm house and it's all wood floors! Dry swiffers save my life! It's so easy to pull it out and slide it through the house. It traps the dust AND dog hair too! I love it! Can't even explain how good and worth it these are! I buy at Walmart. The refills are pricey but I can usually use just one sheet per cleaning session! So so so good!
Abigail D.
Otsego, MN
One day after I swept my floors with a traditional broom, I thought hey what the heck let me give these a whirl. The amount of dirt, grime, and hair that stuck to the swiffer dry was unbelievable... even AFTER I had swept with the broom. As a mom of a newly crawling baby, having something like this that takes less than a minute to complete is crucial.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
This product is excellent on our hardwood floors at picking up dog hair from the hard to reach places. It also leaves the room with a nice clean smell. There is no residue left behind and floors aren't slippery like with other cleaning products.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I have dogs and they constantly shed. This is great for everyday sweeps to get every hair they shed. From hair to dirt this does the job. The scent is great and I would recommend to everyone! It's not too expensive and worth every penny!