Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
Great for sweeping a 1300 square foot wood floored house with five furry animals, gets the floors literally shining, and doesn't leave me wondering if the ground is clean. If only there was a product I could buy to make it stay that way.
Sophia D.
East Northport
This worked great after I got my floors re done and my walls were covered in saw dust. Extremely effective and efficient and a great price. I would buy again because they are so diverse and you are able to do so much
Natalie P.
las vegas
I love dogs that she'd like crazy. It picks up the hair kind of. I feel like it doesn't really get enough surface area. But it works. You might have to go through the area a couple times to get s really good clean
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Swifter and gain make my cleaning day so much better. The great smell and clean last so long! Very effective. Love the scent. Price is a little high ... but I try to get name brand when I can. I would recommend.
Brianna F.
Austin, TX
These are absolutely amazing. Having a dog that sheds a lot, I often find myself swiffering the floor almost every day. They catch and trap all of the dirt and hair and it takes a fraction of the time compared to getting out the vacuum and vacuuming. Quick and easy - that's the best thing!
Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
These pads are a lifesaver and they make cleaning so much easier! I have a long haired cat which means tufts of hair are always floating around my apartment. This product makes it easy and fast to scoop it up.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Works as described. Gets the job done and makes everything very clean and nice and isn’t too harsh on the environment which is a plus. Smells decently too, not too strong. Works well and would recommend!!
Brittany C.
Junction City, KS
These things are the best! It collects so much dust and dirt with no fallout. I love how I can wipe some dust and the dust doesn't fly everywhere. It just sticks to the swiffer sheet. Plus it smells good.
Victoria K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these! They do such a great job at picking up every little bit that the broom misses. Having a dog you can never seem to get every last hair when sweeping but with these it always gets every last one!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
These are very efficient for picking up dust and pet hair. I have three dogs and two cats, so that's very important. They are kinda pricey but it really is better then the other brands.