Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
I have pets and use almost a whole box a week. The smell.is so refreshing. They make cleaning easy.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Awesome product. I can literally clean the house from top to bottom because we're use it for during, for picking up little things on the floor. And it smells amazing especially the lavender.
Kim B.
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the Lavender scent! Swiffer dry cloth pick up alot, hard to get dust balls and dog hair. I highly recommend it!
amie d.
amie d.
Foodie Expert
We love these we just use them so much just wished we could get more for the price there really really good with dog hair and those crumbs you can't get up that bother your feet
Erika R.
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
Finally!! Dusting under large furniture is now a breeze and leaves the area smelling like Gain! Although this is meant for floors I also use it on large furniture or when I run out of the dusters.
I am obsessed with the scent of gain so of course I had to pick these up to get that smell all over the house! Very effective cleaning product, and just as affordable as the other swifter products. Would purchase again.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
OMG. This product smells AMAZING. Love it. I enjoy using my swiffer in my dorm almost every week... leaves my floor clean and gain-fresh. Worth the money!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
These are available at Canadian tire and probably walmart and smell fabulous however I would not recommend using them dry because then the scents are unneccesary because they will not transfer from a dry cloth to a dry floor. Therefore I believe it is a money grabber unless you are able to use them while they are wet, to wash the floor.