Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Christine G.
Christine G.
If you have animals, YOU NEED THESE! The Swiffer picks up dog hair in one quick swoop. The only downside is you have to use multiple pads but they're so affordable that it is worth it! I use these to wipe my couches, tables, and floors. Any animal hair will cling right to it and can be done in a hurry before company arrives!
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
I love these so much. I don't sweep my floor using a broom. I only use these. The downside is that they get pretty expensive. I also use them to dust. Just pick one up and swipe across countertops and glass tables. Wish I could find them cheaper
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Washington, DC
Love these! They work very well and are great at picking up things that the vacuum or regular sweeping misses (hair)
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I don't even know how I would live without these!!! We have a 3 bdrm house and it's all wood floors! Dry swiffers save my life! It's so easy to pull it out and slide it through the house. It traps the dust AND dog hair too! I love it! Can't even explain how good and worth it these are! I buy at Walmart. The refills are pricey but I can usually use just one sheet per cleaning session! So so so good!
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Otsego, MN
One day after I swept my floors with a traditional broom, I thought hey what the heck let me give these a whirl. The amount of dirt, grime, and hair that stuck to the swiffer dry was unbelievable... even AFTER I had swept with the broom. As a mom of a newly crawling baby, having something like this that takes less than a minute to complete is crucial.
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Foodie Expert
I love these! I have a cat and wood floors in my apartment. My vacuum doesn't do well picking up hair and small pieces of cat food that Camden fails to eat but these dry clothes are amazing! After I vacuum, I will dry Swiffer and then wet Swiffer. Also, the Gain scent is amazing! Light and refreshing.
🌟Momma A.
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons
Who in the world would not LOVE Swiffer?!? I could not live without my Swiffer products...it doesn’t matter which one I am using when I clean house. (Which I do on the side) Swiffer always has me covered and makes my job quicker and easier to handle!! Awesome product and awesome options!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Canton
These Swiffer Dray Cloths work great!  I can clean the floors and the scent of Gain leave my house smelling fresh.  The formula in the cloths help collect dust like a magnet and doesn't just push it around.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Brewton , AL
Foodie Expert
I have a long haired inside dog that sheds a lot and having mainly hard wood floors it seemed impossible to keep my floors clean until I found these is product. It works wonders. I like to buy the ones with gain scents because they smell really good!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
This product is excellent on our hardwood floors at picking up dog hair from the hard to reach places. It also leaves the room with a nice clean smell. There is no residue left behind and floors aren't slippery like with other cleaning products.