Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Natalie Z.
Foodie Expert
I love these! I have a cat and wood floors in my apartment. My vacuum doesn't do well picking up hair and small pieces of cat food that Camden fails to eat but these dry clothes are amazing! After I vacuum, I will dry Swiffer and then wet Swiffer. Also, the Gain scent is amazing! Light and refreshing.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
I enjoy this product because for one they smell so fresh and clean. Pros about this product is that it gets all the dust bunnies and not annoying like brooms that it gets all over. It's easy to move around a swifter. I'm not a big fan of some of their other products but this one is a plus!
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Who in the world would not LOVE Swiffer?!? I could not live without my Swiffer products...it doesn’t matter which one I am using when I clean house. (Which I do on the side) Swiffer always has me covered and makes my job quicker and easier to handle!! Awesome product and awesome options!
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
I just moved into a new house, and these make the move so much easier! We have all different floors, and these clean really well and leave a fresh scent. I really like Swiffer because I don't have to bend over so much to clean the floors! After hauling boxes, Swiffer is a treat!
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
These Swiffer Dray Cloths work great!  I can clean the floors and the scent of Gain leave my house smelling fresh.  The formula in the cloths help collect dust like a magnet and doesn't just push it around.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Hope E.
New Orleans
Swifter is excellent for quick clean ups. It's gentle enough to use on linoleum, ceramic and wood floors. Only thing I wish they would improve the finishing like a shine like agent additive. My wood cleanser floors lack the lustre of a shine right after swifting.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
These Swiffers make sweeping the floor so fast and easy. They really grab on to hair so I can quickly sweep the bathroom and pick up the hair I I shedded on the floor. Even if the hardwood floor in our home looks clean, the Swifter always picks up dust and dirt.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
I have a long haired inside dog that sheds a lot and having mainly hard wood floors it seemed impossible to keep my floors clean until I found these is product. It works wonders. I like to buy the ones with gain scents because they smell really good!
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
This product is excellent on our hardwood floors at picking up dog hair from the hard to reach places. It also leaves the room with a nice clean smell. There is no residue left behind and floors aren't slippery like with other cleaning products.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Foodie Expert
I use these to clean up pet hair in my house without doing a whole deep clean. The sheets work to pick up any dust and pet hair great and I like the different scent options you can pick from. I think the price is okay and I would recommend.