Swiffer Dry Cloth with Gain, 37ct uploaded by Jas Z.

BY SWIFFER

Dry Swiffer cloths can be used with Sweeper, Sweep & Trap and SweeperVac. Dry sweeping cloths trap and lock dirt, dust and hair more thoroughly than a broom on multiple floor types. see more...

Christine G.
Christine G.
If you have animals, YOU NEED THESE! The Swiffer picks up dog hair in one quick swoop. The only downside is you have to use multiple pads but they're so affordable that it is worth it! I use these to wipe my couches, tables, and floors. Any animal hair will cling right to it and can be done in a hurry before company arrives!
Saleha S.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
I love these so much. I don't sweep my floor using a broom. I only use these. The downside is that they get pretty expensive. I also use them to dust. Just pick one up and swipe across countertops and glass tables. Wish I could find them cheaper
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Washington, DC
Love these! They work very well and are great at picking up things that the vacuum or regular sweeping misses (hair)
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I don't even know how I would live without these!!! We have a 3 bdrm house and it's all wood floors! Dry swiffers save my life! It's so easy to pull it out and slide it through the house. It traps the dust AND dog hair too! I love it! Can't even explain how good and worth it these are! I buy at Walmart. The refills are pricey but I can usually use just one sheet per cleaning session! So so so good!
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I have dogs and they constantly shed. This is great for everyday sweeps to get every hair they shed. From hair to dirt this does the job. The scent is great and I would recommend to everyone! It's not too expensive and worth every penny!
Mooresville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the Swiffer pads with Gain because your floors are clean and smell clean! I do have to use 2 on my large kitchen floor but you can't beat the convenience of the Swiffer products. Highly recommend!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Foodie Expert
I like these and they really seem to pick up any dust on the floor and even on tables and mantles but they are a little pricey. I have to find a cheaper version.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
These pads picks up all the cat hair I have around my house so easily. I love these even for dust on the floors also.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Lincoln
Like the smell of gain and love the way swifter picks up dust and dirt. I go through a box of these every month.
Roanoke , VA
Definitely a great cleaning item! The Gain smell is also a great added bonus to help your house smell awesome!