Swiffer Dry Cloth Refills With Gain Original

by Swiffer

Replace the dust bunnies under the sofa with the cool aroma of Gain Original, with Swiffer dry sweeping sheets that lock in dirt and dust.

Anyone else have a hard time getting these to stay on the swiffer itself?
Do these keep smelling good even after the box is opened our does it loose it's scent?
Start your review of Swiffer Dry Cloth Refills With Gain Original!
Coral Springs, FL
I can’t live without this product. Gain swifter dry cloth is great product for dusting
Killeen, TX
Do you notice all the products made using Gain? It’s because it smells so good. Lol I love swifter and love gain so this is a must
Somerville, MA
 When sweeping just isn't enough to capture the dog hair, these do the trick. I tried the Walmart brand and nearly gave up until I read they weren't as good. For once, I would agree. When the sunlight streams in, I can see the hair and dust particles flying around and these little pads are like a magnet. I also use them to dust my stainless steel appliances that seem to attract everything. Very multipurpose!
Silver Spgs, FL
These are great for pet hair. I have 2 dogs so hair is a big problem in my house. I also live in Florida and sand is another huge problem. These do not work so well for sand though. I do use these for more then the floor. They make great dusting cloths and are good for mirrors and windows.
Conneaut, OH
I love how these are scented, make things feel more clean. Also these work well on my hardwood floors, especially with picking up dog hair.
Jackson, Ms
OMG. This product smells AMAZING. Love it. I enjoy using my swiffer in my dorm almost every week... leaves my floor clean and gain-fresh. Worth the money!
I use my gain swiffer sheet with my swiffer to clean all the tile floors in my house they leave my bathroom floor nice and clean, picks up all the hair and dust that lays and get caught in corners. The fresh gain scent is awesome smells so good! They are good on all solid floors as well, I also use them as dust cloths too.
I am obsessed with the scent of gain so of course I had to pick these up to get that smell all over the house! Very effective cleaning product, and just as affordable as the other swifter products. Would purchase again.
San Jose, CA
I like this because the scent of Gain that's been added leaves your floors smelling so good after sweeping. I kitchen is small so and I don't have space to store a broom and a dustpan. Febreze is easy to use, picks up all the dirt and more than a regular broom would. I hate trying to get that last little line of dust into the dustpan, you never really get it all. With these sweepers I know it picks up all the dirt because I can see it on the pad.
Santa Ana, CA
This makes me happy. I love the smell it leaves after im done with my floors. They tend to do a good job. I smile everytime im done cleaning my floors.