BY SWIFFER #68 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Disinfecting All-Purpose Spray & Glass Cleaner, Concentrate Liquid, 1 gal. Bottle see more...

Opal B.
Indianapolis, IN
Powerful 3-in-1 formula helps improve cleaning productivity and simplifies cleaning while saves time in one easy step. This formula can replace a glass cleaner, an all-purpose cleaner, and a disinfecting cleaner and help to save you both time and money. The patented, dual-solvent formula is designed to dissolve greasy soils and provide an easy wipe-up, then simply evaporate to leave your surface streak-free and disinfected. For those environments where disinfecting is of the utmost important, the effective formula is a hospital-grade disinfectant. This versatile cleaner can be used on most surfaces including glass. Application: Chairs, countertops, display cases, general purpose, tables, walls. RTU liquid.
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I use the swiffer wet jet and its great. Its a lot better than just an old mop because with a mop you need to keep cleaning out the bucket and rinsing the mop out buy with the swiffer wet jet you just have to put a pad on the bottom and press the button the broom and start mopping. Its very easy and save a lot of time. I bought my Swiffer and supplies at Walmart for only $20 which is an amazing deal. I recommend using the swiffer wet jet for cleaning har wood floors, tile and laminet flooring.
Nasyeli B.
This Spray and glass cleaner works the way it should and leaves everything shiny, Even though it comes in this big bottle that you might have there for a year since its a lot and when one uses it to save you could add a little bid of water in whatever thing you are pouring it to clean.
Chelsea S.
Swiffer works the best when I am cleaning my floors. My floors shine and look very clean. The scent smells amazing. Some of the products are a little pricey but worth it! I buy these products at my local grocery stores and supermarkets. I would recommend this to others.
Aubrey M.
I use this for most of the c\leaning, its really good at making my windows ad mirrors clean without those irritating streaks that have come with other products ive tried. When my whole family comes oer for the holidays i make sure to use it to disinfect everything to keep germs low, it does an amazing job!
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I have vinyl flooring throughout my house and i find that the swiffer products really help keep my floors nice. i find that swiffer products dont last very long. I usually buy it at my local Walmart or tARGET. I will continue to buy swiffer products
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
I have a child and I feel like this product is safe to clean all types of surfaces and does a good job as well . He makes a lot of mess and this product can literally go on any surface without damaging it and does a good job of cleaning grimy messes. .....
Hannah Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love most all purpose cleaners! You can use it for about anything, but I really like this one! Very effective, and smells good! The price is good too, so you can't pass this cleaner up. I'll keep buying this and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good all purpose cleaner.
Savannah W.
Not only do I use this at home, but a lot of the places I've worked have used this. It does a great job, especially for the price. We get ours from a local convenience store. I recommend this product for sure
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I could not live without my Swiffer. It makes cleaning my floors so easy and efficient. We used to have a dog that due to health reasons had issues holding his bladder, and our Swiffer made the cleanups painless and easy.