BY SWIFFER #5 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer wet mopping cloths have powerful dirt-dissolving cleansers that pull dirt from surfaces and lock it away. Features Swiffer Sweeper 60 Wet mopping refills Thick textured cloths trap and lock away dirt and grime Safe on finished wood Super Refills help you clean better than a broom or mop Super absorbent pads traps and locks dirt away Cleans dirt & mud messes big & small More 60 per box Item weight - 5 lbs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I love the swiffer products, both the wet jet and the regular swiffer are good to use. I love that the dry and wet pads come in different scents, I usually prefer to use the gain scented. I use the wet pads the most. One complaint is that the wipe doesn't cover enough ground, to do my living room/kitchen and my small bathroom I have to switch the pad 2 or 3 times. It is good to use as a keep up, not for your serious cleaning job. It does have a scrubber but that can be difficult to use.
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
This is one of my tool in cleaning the house. As a full time mom,I always makes sure to clean the house. And having this is awesome!,.it help you make the cleaning faster. I can recommend it to anyone who wants to clean their house easier.
Mandy D.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely want to upgrade to the Swiffer wet jet, but these cloths are helping my pregnant self get the job done until then. They are pre-soaked with a nice smelling cavern that makes mopping a breeze. The little scratcher at the ends is the right amount of toughness to get out any caked on food or dirt without messing up the floors!
Lois C.
New Orleans
These work great for our tile floor.  I won't use them on the wood floors b/c I think they will dull the surface over time.  They pick up the surface layer of dirt but the smell is extremely strong.  I wish they could tone down the scent by about 75%.  We have bought these at least 2x and use them about 1/month
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
The Swiffer is a great option when you need something quick. The pads tend to dry out faster than I would like, it would be great to finish a large area of the floor before needing a new wet cloth. The lavender clothes have a great smell. We have been using different floor cleaners recently and this is no longer our go-to.
Maral S.
Visalia, CA
I always buy these swiffer wet cloths. I’m a repeat customer. I don’t get anything else for my bedroom floors. I have wood floors and these work so good. I get these at my local Walmart , wallgreens, target. They have them everywhere. Highly recommend these wipes. I have the swiffer broomstick too. So easy to use.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Am I️ the only person who doesn’t “love” swifter mopping?? These are great if you have last minute guests or maybe need to spot mop but I️ feel like they don’t REALLY clean your floors. These are best for in between real mopping. I️ prefer a good ole mop and bucket and a ton of pine sol!!
Mindy C.
Norwich
What would I do if I did not have my sweeper wet cloth.  This is it...my house now is clean fresh and every body wants to know how i do it.  This is it...is my swiffer...this and all the products by this company made my live a breath.  love it and will definately recoment.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Love swifter! It makes my life so much easier with all the bare floors that we have on the main floor. It’s safe on hardwoods and picks up dust that the swifter dry pads may have missed. You can scrub with the banded end. Not so good on tile/grout Will continue to repurchase and recommend
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
This stuff is so easy to use, and so effective. I threw away my mop and bought this product, and I’m never going back. Instead of pushing all the grime and bacteria around like a regular mop, it literally soaks it up. It’s so quick and convenient to use , and is incredibly cheap