BY SWIFFER

Swiffer 85802 Steamboost Steampad Refills, Open Window Fresh Scent, 20-cloths see more...

Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I love my hardware floors in my kitchen because they are so easy to clean with this Swiffer. It makes my floor shine and it is soo easy to clean all the floors in one sitting. It leaves my kitchen smelling so clean and fresh and I actually love forward to cleaning my floors using this product.
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan, UT
Pretty good at getting the grime off the floors. They are a little on the expensive side for how much it actually picks up. I have to go over the floor 2-3 times to get them completely clean. I would not recommend this kind specifically, but their other products usually work a little better.
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
I use this on all my hard surfaces tile and hardwoord this product works smells great and doesn't leave and streaky finish to the floors I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great floor cleaner
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this is! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone! I would buy it again!!
Amber A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I️ always keep these in my household. They are very effective and convenient to have. I️ would absolutely buy them again. I️ get them at Kroger. I️ love the scent that it has. I️ would recommend to other people
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Great for a small home and easy clean up! The scent is very refreshing! The only thing is that the pads aren't as wet as mops so it does less of a job as mops do.
Audra M.
Amherst
When I first got my swifter system, I tried to use the cheap generic refills from WalMart. No. Don't do it. The swifter ones may be half again as much but they're sooo much better. Not only are the floors cleaner but the pads actually stay on the broom, which really speeds up the mopping process.
Kerri C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love having clean floors and I always use Swiffer. I have used the dry ones before and I don't think they do anything, at least they did not do anything on my hardwood floors. The damp ones seem to pick up a lot of dirt and leave my floors barefoot friendly though.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
These make cleaning my house 10 times easier. They are expensive in my opinion so I only buy these when I can. They smell very good and do a great job in getting everything nice and clean. I will keep buying when I have the means for it.
Bibi R.
I don't know what I'd do without my Swiffer steampads! I hate mopping and this is awesome at removing stains and disinfecting and at the same time leaving a fresh scent to your floors. An awesome thing to have.