Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner

With Dust Lock Adhesive™, this amazing all-around design cleans deep into grooves and extends up to three feet to trap and lock up to 3X more dust than a feather duster.

What’s your favorite duster head for this product for having lots of dust? I have this but found it doesn’t pick up all the dust kinda pushes it around.
For those that have used or use this product, how often are you replacing the dust head? Or how much use are you getting off of one? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to get something with disposable dust heads...
Do you know how long these usually last?
Start your review of Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner!
Product Highlights
This duster is so much better than their standard, hand held one that doesn't extend.in reviews
Ginger S.
Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this extendable handle because I can reach my ceiling fans and lights without needing a step stool. It can be extended to several different lengths to accommodate the area you are trying to reach. The Swiffer Dusters pick up the dust and trap it instead of just moving it around. Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I love swifter dusters. This is perfect for reaching fans and bookshelves and ledges. I have always had a good experience with these dusters. Would highly recommend.
Rebecca C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best duster I've ever owned. Cost around $9 at Meijer and worth every penny. Comes with a few replacement dusters. Expands and retracts nicely, very easy to store, dust actually clings to the end! I have recommended this to so many people since I started using it!
Sierra K.
Greentown , IN
Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner uploaded by Sierra K.
Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner uploaded by Sierra K.
I love the long handle for reaching my ceiling fans, corners, and shelves. It really picks up dust and is faster then using a rag to wipe off dusty surfaces. I use it on everything including my tv it’s so fluffy and soft. I’ve used other dusters and this extends so it’s longer then the others I have used plus the replacement heads are better. It came with a total of 3 replacement heads which last a long time. It folds up and adjust to get a 360 degree clean. I would recommend buying this duster.
Haley T.
San Antonio
Amazing product. Gets in every crevice that has dust. I love to use this for my fan when I need to clean it. It does an amazing job and I would highly recommend getting this.
Selena R.
Peoria, AZ
Love these. They work very well on walls and getting up Hugh to make them clean as well as fans!
Haley F.
Knoxville, TN
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product is only OK. i wouldn’t purchase again but if you choose too I recommend target or Walmart for the best bang for your buck. Also, they suck at cleaning which is what they are made to do.
Nicole D.
Midwest City, OK
I love these! Coming from a short women it makes it easier even when standing on a ladder. It hold onto the dust so well. I do use an old pillow case on fan blades if I run out which I love doing since it keeps all dust in. We have a family full of allergies so we like to keep everything dusted.
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Increíbles para limpiar los abanicos de techo los recomiendo mucho y no se hace un polvadero
Kourtny L.
Los Angeles , CA
So there’s 2 of these a 6ft one and 3ft right now I have the 3ft one works wonderfully gets all the dust just wish is could get more surfaces instead of just wiping down one and it’s already fully black full of dust but I guess that’s just me and my house is more dusty. If you have bigger ceiling the 6ft one is really great or you have high book cases this one is best for you!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Narita M.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 ans
Swiffer® 360° Dusters Extender™ Cleaner - do all joints in the handle bend at 90 degrees, or only the duster portion?
Katie G. il y a 2 ans
Just the duster portion bends.
Jalescia M.
il y a 2 ans
Karen M. il y a 2 ans
Personally the swifter duster is great. Another item u can use in addition to this is the mr clean freak spray that comes in refill size too.