Swiffer 360° Dusters Cleaner Kit

With Dust Lock Adhesive™ and 50% more fibers than regular dusters, this amazing all-around design cleans deep into grooves to trap and lock up to 3X more dust than a feather duster.

So I have 2 cats that Shed like crazy. White her everywhere and no matter how much I dust, sweep, wipe, there are always more. How well does this pickup ?
I have tried these and used them forever. But it seems like I have a thick layer of dust in my home every day. It’s exhausting! Anyone have any recommendations on something that will help me not to have to dust everything everyday?
Very useful and practical to use.
Start your review of Swiffer 360° Dusters Cleaner Kit!
Product Highlights
“I don't have to get a chair to stand on to get the ceiling fans, and I don't have to reach and stretch for hard to reach places!” in reviews
“This is great for hard to reach places, I use this to get to my light fixtures and tight spaces like in between my fridge and wall.” in reviews
seal cove, ME
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used Swiffer products before to clean my flooring, yet I had not used a Swiffer Duster product prior to my using the Swiffer Duster with the Super Extender Handle. This product is good for anyone who has a ceiling taller than they are, ceiling fans that are hard to reach, window sills, top and sides of doors, top of refrigerators, overhead vanity lighting, under beds, and even baseboards. I really liked this product because no matter how tall or how short, there are cleaning duties that require bending low or standing on a ladder/step stool. The Swiffer Duster with Super Extender Handle extended up to six feet, so I could reach the tallest cobwebs handing from my ceiling corners, clean all the blades on my ceiling fans, and dust the light fixtures in my bathroom, bedrooms, and kitchen. And then I pushed the telescoping handle back to a shorter length and cleaned all of the baseboards in my house. All of this took me less than 30 minutes. Without the Swiffer Duster with Extender Handle it would have taken me hours, if I ever decided to do it, because it's not fun. Using the Swiffer Duster made all of this cleaning fun and easy. I was very attentive when I was cleaning the light fixtures and ceiling fans, and noticed that not a single flake of dust dropped from the Swiffer Duster's powerful fibers. Even ask I continued to clean additional areas, not a single bit of dust slipped from the specially coated fibers. The dust was trapped and locked to the fibers. No matter how filthy and dusty the Swiffer Duster fibers became, they still didn't let go over any of the previous dust and dirt. Overall, the Swiffer Duster with Super Extender Handle is awesome! I was able to clean my entire house with one set of dusters, and I still have another set that came with the duster for later cleaning. The handle extends easily and doesn't slip once it is extended to the desired length. The 360 degree head of the duster makes dusting simple and easy at any height high or low. The handle is well built and will last for a very long time. Great quality product!
The economical and environmental benefits just don’t overshadow the performance. This duster works better than other dusters with handles, but dusters in general don’t work well. The material doesn’t cling to dust like the floor pads of this brand. I find that after one go through my small apartment, it’s coated and cannot be reused. The perk of dusters is to be able to use them multiple times, but that’s just not the case. Also, it’s not made well and starts to fall apart. Often times I have a hard time getting the new pad on the handle without ripping some part of it. Overall, if you’re in the market for a duster this is the one to get. Otherwise, just use an old cloth and cleaning solution.
Norwalk, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,048 reviews
I live in the country in an old farmhouse. It seems like dust is in overdrive in our house. With tall ceilings, this makes dusting so much easier. I can get into the corners and above the door casings without asking my much taller husband to help me. I love that it catches dust an holds on to it. It's also great for dusting my ceiling fans. I do think these are a little pricey for a disposable duster. I have tried the store brands and they're not as fluffy and dont hold as much dust so I'm using more dusters rather than just one.
Arlington , GA
Love these for dusting. In my opinion they work better than using a rag and spray for most things. If you have something that is liked caked in dust you would need to use a rag but for most dust these work. I worked cleaning houses for a few years and we used these and it just makes dusting easier. Now I will say they dont hold on to the dust like the product claims but it does hold the dust in some. These 360 ones are really nice for cleaning a ceiling fan when paired with an extended handle.
Destin, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this his to clean my ceiling fans and window blinds. I think they are a good value and like that the dust clings to the duster like a magnet rather than being pushed around as with a paper towel. I also like that it can be used several times before discarding. I have both the short handle and the version with the extendable arm which I love because you can adjust the angle of the duster to work in many hard to reach spaces. I definitely recommend this product. Happy Spring Cleaning!
Millbrook, AL
I think these dusters do a wonderful job, they get into crevices and are great for blinds, but they get so dirty so fast. I feel like I constantly have to swap them out so I’m not just throwing dust around the house. They don’t really have a scent, which is fine. And they’re expensive. I usually get the generic ones, half the cost, and works as well. You can also buy one set, keep the handle, and cover it in a microfiber cloth for an eco friendly option.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I finally decided to try these and am in love with them. I have a hard time cleaning my house with my disability. I suffered from pain and fatigue so being up moving, bending and all the movement used when cleaning makes that task the last thing I want to do. These dusters make dusting much easier and I am willing to do it more often. They really do catch the dust and hold it. I will definitely be buying refills. I bought these at Walmart not Walgreens
Fort Myers, FL
I love these for cleaning our ceiling fans, the easiest way I have found. We have them in every room here in SW Florida, so it takes a lot of time to clean the blades if you’re wiping them all down. While I have some fan blades that have a woven texture that require more than the Swiffer can do it works perfectly if you have smooth fan blades. I have repurchased many times and will again. I must have for us!
Cherry Valley, IL
I can't live without these. I use them at my desk, on blinds, for cobwebs, even on plants. I have used them to pick up cat and dog hair from our five cats and dogs, and they have proven very useful for the regular cleaning and dusting out the inside of my desktop tower case. The uses are endless, and I have a Subscribe and Save subscription with these front & center. I love them.
Santa Barbara, CA
A little more than I would want to spend, but I bit the bullet and tried them out. I bought a three pack which was more expensive but more economical in the long run. Surprisingly they work well picking up dust. Use them weekly and they last a long time but they immediately get dirty once you use them but don’t let that fool you, you can keep using it even if it looks dirty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...