BY SWIFFER #3 in Cleaning Tools

With Dust Lock Adhesive™ and 50% more fibers than regular dusters, this amazing all-around design cleans deep into grooves to trap and lock up to 3X more dust than a feather duster.

• Anyone else love a swiffer?5 Answers
  • I feel like these usually just move the dust around. Does it actu...5 Answers
  • I was really looking forward to using this product! But then the ...2 Answers
Swiffer 360° Dusters Cleaner Kit
  • "I don't have to get a chair to stand on to get the ceiling fans, and I don't have to reach and stretch for hard to reach places!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is great for hard to reach places, I use this to get to my light fixtures and tight spaces like in between my fridge and wall." in 5 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
very easy to use and they are not that expensive , they are always stacked up high, after i got my mom hoocked as well on this specific brand and 360 duster is the way to go, get it as a kit first tho, its very helpful then you can buy replacements , you wont be disappointed
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I was very excited to get this as I am short and it would definitely help with dusting in high places. My excitement soon was a let down. Yes it does the dusting job. It the dust part doesn't stay on the stick. I continuously had to stop my flow to keep fixing it, which actually adds on more time. I don't know if there needs to be a better design for the stick or what, but it's very hard for me to want to try something again when the main reason for the stick is the keep dusting part in place and no such thing happens.
Lynn B.
Review for: Cleaner Starter more...
This makes dusting fun. It grips all that it collects, even from the dustiest job. It’s easy and quick to use. I don’t think that each cloth lasts that long. You only get a few uses. It is a little pricey. These can be found at most stores.
Michelle B.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 360 Swiffer 360 Dusters Refills 3 Count more...
I love this duster! Dust accumulated quickly in my apartment and this tool allows me to clean it quickly with little to no hassle. Starting up can be a little pricey but after you buy the handle it is affordable to refill the pads.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Swiffer 360 Duster more...
These are great! I can get many uses out of one duster. I love that it is a cylinder which gives it more surface area to catch dust! It takes forever to fill one of these up- which is a good thing!! These are a must have for dusting in my household.
Tracy A.
Review for: 360Deg more...
One of my cleaning must haves. You can easily dust everything super quickly. It’s great for daily dusting maintenance. I love that it’s 360 degrees. The slender design can fit anywhere and its reusable. Love it!!
Whitney C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Swiffer 360 Duster more...
Okay I will admit I never really understood the point of these and would have never tried them had my mother in law not sent us a care package with these inside. Omg these are amazing for dusting. You know how a wet rag just kind of pushes the dust into a pile or makes it clump up? These bad boys literally pick the dust up. They are so handy for little trinkets and especially base boards.
Kat C.
So..... I'm stay at home mom that is partially vertically challenged, but with the long wand and how easy it is to get it to position so I can dust ANYTHING; I get to say "Not today Satan!" To the dust bunny infestation that are my vaulted ceilings fans. Thank you for thinking of the short people Swiffer, y'all and Randy Newman are looking out!
Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have extended 360 duster and I love it I can now clean arrears I never could and get so more more than just a rag and cleaner I feel this really traps and locks dust and is great for fan blades and little crevices and even in decorative vases
Jaci M.
Raleigh
Review for: Swiffer 360 Duster more...
These are a lifesaver. So easy to use and get is small spaces that would normally be cumbersome. The dust sticks to the wand instead of ending up in the air immediately after cleaning.
Ashley C.
Does the product really "absorb" the dust or does it just brush it into the air? I'm interested in trying it, I just want to ensure that it's worth purchasing.
Kristen C.
Gardiner, ME
Would these work to pick up pet hair? Black lab hair everywhere!
Caitie F.
East Windsor, NJ
I feel like these usually just move the dust around. Does it actually pick it up?
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Anyone else love a swiffer?
Corinne S.
Does anyone not like these?