BY SWIFFER

Swiffer 2 WetJet Multi-Purpose Cleaner Refills, Open Window Fresh Scent, 84.4 oz: Open Window Fresh Scent Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirty and tough, sticky messes Safely cleans virtually all floors, including wood and laminate, marble, stone, ceramic tiles, vinyl and linoleum see more...

Divine S.
I love this cleaning product and when I see a pack of two I grab it right away I know I usually save some money when it comes with a pack. I didn’t find any cons about it as yet hopefully nothing lol. I keep buying this because I like the smell of it. Fresh, clean and sanitized. I use it on our tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit I love my Swiffer Wejet! It makes getting the floor CLEAN in a matter of minutes. I trust that my floor is clean after. It's so easy to set up, and use. You can usually find a coupon for Swiffer in your paper, or the website. For the quality, it's quite reasonably priced. I bought mine from Meijer. Easy to use for those quick clean ups!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
The problem with WetJets is that the cleaner bottles have a proprietary design, so you can't use non-Swiffer products. I've removed stars for that reason. Having said that, the product works nicely and I don't mind too much having to buy Swiffer-brand refills. Still, having the flexibility to use other cleaners with the WetJet would be fabulous.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I love Swiffer Wet jet. I always buy the double refills. The value of the doubles is better than just the single. I like Swiffer because it has a good sent to it and always leaves my floors in the room that I mop smelling good. I've used it for years and I will continue to use it. So much faster than getting out of bucket and mop.
Malky S.
Swiffer WetJet is a super-convenient way to wash your floors! I'm not a huge fan of cleaning, but Swiffer makes it easy  to mop those floors. Just attach the bottle of WetJet to your Swiffer mop and squirt away! The cleaner has a pleasant smell. The only drawback to mopping with this method is that, it's not quite a mop! It's a quick clean, but not ideal for heavy duty floor-cleaning jobs.
Courtney P.
Corinth , ME
Sometimes you don’t have time to do a deep clean and these refillables make it so much easier to go inbetween floor washes. I have kids and dogs. I also live in Maine. Mud and dirt always has a way to making it into the house. These always make it super easy for me.
kodie g.
Groton, ct
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love my wetjet and i love these easy refillable cleaners. the cleaner works really well for tough jobs and smells really good, not to chemically, they are a little pricey but it is worth it for how long they last. i love this product and would recommend to anyone
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this when I feel lazy to use an actual squeegee type mop. It cleans wood and tile floor well and leaves your house smelling nice. It's decently priced and last a long time. If you are a member of BJs or Costco it's definitely cheaper to buy it there.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
while I find these can be a bit expensive, they are great for a quick scrub of the kitchen floor. Inviting fragrance and I like the quick plug in method to installing in wetjet. I use this at least 3 times a week. Works great and does not leave residue.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I have nothing but hard floors in my apartment and this does the trick. There isn’t too much of a scent to the product and cleans the floors well. It does take a bit to fully dry the floors which causes some wait time before you walk on the floors.