BY SWIFFER #93 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Swiffer 2 WetJet Multi-Purpose Cleaner Refills, Open Window Fresh Scent, 84.4 oz: Open Window Fresh Scent Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirty and tough, sticky messes Safely cleans virtually all floors, including wood and laminate, marble, stone, ceramic tiles, vinyl and linoleum see more...

Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I love using this to mop my floors. I use the multi-floor type and it not only works great, it smells really good too. When this first came out the commercials showed the white sock test (someone sliding across the kitchen floor and their socks stayed white), this still holds true and cleans the floor better than any sponge or rag mop. I really like the convience of the mop as well. I never have to get out the bucket and make mop water. When I'm done, I just throw away the dirt!
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Always loved using the swiffer wet jet! It's simple and gives a clean finish. However, sometimes I do have to spray some extra cleaner on the floor before hand if something is built up on it to scrub off on our tile floors because it's difficult to do with the swiffer solution. Great, easy way to get the mopping done in minutes! No filling up a mop bucket and having to dump at the end!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit I love my Swiffer Wejet! It makes getting the floor CLEAN in a matter of minutes. I trust that my floor is clean after. It's so easy to set up, and use. You can usually find a coupon for Swiffer in your paper, or the website. For the quality, it's quite reasonably priced. I bought mine from Meijer. Easy to use for those quick clean ups!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
The problem with WetJets is that the cleaner bottles have a proprietary design, so you can't use non-Swiffer products. I've removed stars for that reason. Having said that, the product works nicely and I don't mind too much having to buy Swiffer-brand refills. Still, having the flexibility to use other cleaners with the WetJet would be fabulous.
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
I live in an apartment with wood floors so having a Swiffer WetJet is the perfect product to clean my floors. The cleaner refills work great and are super easy to use. I love the smell of the apartment when I'm done cleaning the floors. It's fresh and airy. The price is reasonable for the two-pack. Definitely will keep buying.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love Swiffer Wet jet. I always buy the double refills. The value of the doubles is better than just the single. I like Swiffer because it has a good sent to it and always leaves my floors in the room that I mop smelling good. I've used it for years and I will continue to use it. So much faster than getting out of bucket and mop.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
This floor cleaning solution works great on high traffic floors. Ideal even for everyday use. I have however gotten the occasional "filmy" floor. My solution for that is a good old school floor scrubbing with water and mild soap.
Tiffany W.
I love my swiffer wet jet. I use it on my bathroom and kitchen floors. I used to but the singles of the solution, but once I found out I could save more by getting the twin pack, that's what I've been doing. I love that you can get them with the fabreeze as well. Leaves my floors clean and smelling so good.
Natalie A.
I love this swiffer mop and all of the things it comes with like this cleaning solution. It makes my floors look shiny and smooth without making it sticky. I hate sticky floors and dirty floors, and that's why I like this product so much. It's easy to use and dries quickly, so that I can go about my day.
Malky S.
Swiffer WetJet is a super-convenient way to wash your floors! I'm not a huge fan of cleaning, but Swiffer makes it easy  to mop those floors. Just attach the bottle of WetJet to your Swiffer mop and squirt away! The cleaner has a pleasant smell. The only drawback to mopping with this method is that, it's not quite a mop! It's a quick clean, but not ideal for heavy duty floor-cleaning jobs.