BY SWIFFER #34 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Swiffer 2 WetJet Multi-Purpose Cleaner Refills, Open Window Fresh Scent, 84.4 oz: Open Window Fresh Scent Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirty and tough, sticky messes Safely cleans virtually all floors, including wood and laminate, marble, stone, ceramic tiles, vinyl and linoleum see more...

Ashley C.
De Pere
These are expensive and they only last for a couple weeks if you mop regularly. What is it like. $6 for a full size one or something? Ain’t nobody got money for that. And to make things worse, they designed the bottle so you can’t even get away with refilling it with water or something? Unfortunately they have a monopoly on the fancy mop market. I tried the Great Value brand a couple months ago, which worked great only it had a manual hand pump instead of one of those fancy product ejector buttons. Anyway, spray nozzle got clogged after a couple months. 😒 These things tend not to get stains off your floor very well either, so either way you’re getting an arm work out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
kodie g.
New London , CT
i love my wetjet and i love these easy refillable cleaners. the cleaner works really well for tough jobs and smells really good, not to chemically, they are a little pricey but it is worth it for how long they last. i love this product and would recommend to anyone
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I love using this to mop my floors. I use the multi-floor type and it not only works great, it smells really good too. When this first came out the commercials showed the white sock test (someone sliding across the kitchen floor and their socks stayed white), this still holds true and cleans the floor better than any sponge or rag mop. I really like the convience of the mop as well. I never have to get out the bucket and make mop water. When I'm done, I just throw away the dirt!
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Always loved using the swiffer wet jet! It's simple and gives a clean finish. However, sometimes I do have to spray some extra cleaner on the floor before hand if something is built up on it to scrub off on our tile floors because it's difficult to do with the swiffer solution. Great, easy way to get the mopping done in minutes! No filling up a mop bucket and having to dump at the end!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit I love my Swiffer Wejet! It makes getting the floor CLEAN in a matter of minutes. I trust that my floor is clean after. It's so easy to set up, and use. You can usually find a coupon for Swiffer in your paper, or the website. For the quality, it's quite reasonably priced. I bought mine from Meijer. Easy to use for those quick clean ups!
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
The swiffer wet jet is perfect for spot cleaning, or even "swiffering" your entire floor for a quick clean. The cleaner smells great and gets up most messes easily. The only issue I have had with my swiffer is the pads sticking to the device. I checked to make sure I was applying it correctly, but just cant seem to get it to stick right.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
The problem with WetJets is that the cleaner bottles have a proprietary design, so you can't use non-Swiffer products. I've removed stars for that reason. Having said that, the product works nicely and I don't mind too much having to buy Swiffer-brand refills. Still, having the flexibility to use other cleaners with the WetJet would be fabulous.
Erica C.
Tampa, FL
I live in an apartment with wood floors so having a Swiffer WetJet is the perfect product to clean my floors. The cleaner refills work great and are super easy to use. I love the smell of the apartment when I'm done cleaning the floors. It's fresh and airy. The price is reasonable for the two-pack. Definitely will keep buying.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love Swiffer Wet jet. I always buy the double refills. The value of the doubles is better than just the single. I like Swiffer because it has a good sent to it and always leaves my floors in the room that I mop smelling good. I've used it for years and I will continue to use it. So much faster than getting out of bucket and mop.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
This floor cleaning solution works great on high traffic floors. Ideal even for everyday use. I have however gotten the occasional "filmy" floor. My solution for that is a good old school floor scrubbing with water and mild soap.